• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

ExpressJet Branded -- I'll Miss the AquafreshJet

lowlycfi

Total Time
-
Branded flying was a lot of fun. I was only at the company for less than a year, but I'm glad I was able to be part of the Aquafresh Air Force.

Last edited:

Silent Partner

Total Time
At least you guys got a little face time on Harold and Kumar "escape guantanamo bay"

bailout

Total Time
There is about 10 of them in MCO sitting on the ramp. Ready to go into the paint shop?

SMOE

One Lucky Bastard
Total Time
10000+
Some of the best flying I ever did. I'm glad I was a part of it's brief history.

ReverseSensing

On the BC
Total Time
>2000
Will QX continue those routes now that XJT is gone or will they pull out and go back to what it was before XJT went and flew those routes?

Sorry, I have no clue. On the other hand, neither does management.

Way2Broke

Total Time
Now they can flood the 135 market with low ball bids.

I've been saying that they are going to be all over this for months now. NCAA basketball season and hockey season are right around the corner.

Anyone know exactly how many planes they are going to have dedicated to charter?

Abe

Total Time
I fly for one of nascar driver and his team uses expressjet. I think they have 6 contracts this year and have heard that there are 10 contracts for next year. They have 3-4 planes in concord nc. just about everyday, but they sit on the ground 4-5 days a week. Hard to make $ that way.

Turtlesfly

Need a room check?
Total Time
well when the CoEx side has a contract with CAL where it is impossible to make a profit because gas isn't even in the contract and the remaining expenses are too high . . . . it's better charter than nothing.

Apache 5

Total Time
++++
I've been saying that they are going to be all over this for months now. NCAA basketball season and hockey season are right around the corner.

Anyone know exactly how many planes they are going to have dedicated to charter?

adding enough where it may be a gamble or maybe not....you still can't touch charter flying seniority wise unless you've been here forever as a CA or several several yrs as a FO....

Last edited:

Nevets

Total Time
....you still can't touch charter flying seniority wise unless you've been here forever as a CA or several several yrs as a FO....

Yeah, I think its up to 11-12 years for captains and about 3-4 years for FOs.

RobCat

Always on my feet
Total Time
plus 2

Oh the memories

viper548

Total Time
I rode you guys several times between COS and SMF. Your product truly was superior to united and delta.