• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
more wood for the fire!

Deerkiller said:
Aircraft Experience: several
Flight Experience: Civ - parts 121, 135 and part 91
Ratings: , DA50EX - 900EX, -650,H2O,sel,mel,atp,cfi,cfii,mei,gold seal,IGI, - CRJ
Current Position: Corp.
Total Time: 4300+

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Looking at the above flight experience/ratings I don't see a G550(must be MS Flight SIM 2000). But anyway, have fun tossing bags when you get to wherever in that 550. Me, I prefer: get in, sit down, and close the door.

The fist one is just arriving! We do not toss bags -- we have staff that does that -- have you seen how high up the door is, oh yeah, that is right - you are used to that go cart jet! he he he -- oh yeah -- what about the piggy bank that comes along with it! What about the hours and holidays away that come along with your getting in, sitting down and closing the door! Been there, done that!

Check company earnings, negative set, check QOL, negative set, ...

hotwing said:
Dude -- that was fantastic -- you are learning -- I have taught you well!!!!! Good boy! Round 2 -- move that slow arse rj that is lucky to climb at 500 FPM above 250 out of our way as our G550 goes to 470 without hesitation... Oh yeah -- climb at 290 or .70, good luck, the big boy is going to run you down! H will like it too, especially the crew rest area! :)
Yeah, make sure you wipe that 550 down good too whenever you get home. Also, the hangar floor could use a good mopping...so although you aren't flying tomorrow, it would be appreciated if you would spend your day tidying it up.

SkyBoy1981 said:
Yeah, make sure you wipe that 550 down good too whenever you get home. Also, the hangar floor could use a good mopping...so although you aren't flying tomorrow, it would be appreciated if you would spend your day tidying it up.

That shows your ignorance -- we have line staff, cleaning crews, maint., and on sight customs -- thanks for the uneducated guess though! We do not come in unless we are flying... It is a nice life...

(postcard --wish you were here --)

hotwing said:
That shows your ignorance -- we have line staff, cleaning crews, maint., and on sight customs -- thanks for the uneducated guess though! We do not come in unless we are flying... It is a nice life...

Don't take offense SkyBoy. Hotwing has been dealing with size issues his whole life. Remember the Foghorn Leghorn cartoon. Remember the little chick who though he was a chicken hawk. You get the idea.

hotwing said:

Whatever dude....living your life on a pager can never be that "nice". I've been there, done that, and was glad to get the hell out. But whatever floats your boat...just don't condemn the rest of us that are floating ours because you think your way is so much better.

Nah, he doesn't offend me...I used to work with clowns like him. I find their little pipe dreams to be rather amusing.

no pager

SkyBoy1981 said:
Whatever dude....living your life on a pager can never be that "nice". I've been there, done that, and was glad to get the hell out. But whatever floats your boat...just don't condemn the rest of us that are floating ours because you think your way is so much better.

This is clean fun between two people that know each other -- IDIOT! We are playing with each other here -- by the way, again, you do not know what you are talking about again -- as the other stuff you listed, I again, must correct you. We are not on a pager and we know where we are going a month out. We are not on call -- this is not some one plane operation -- this is a large corp that makes a lot of money!!!!!!!

easy, down boy, sit...good dog

and by the way I want to distance myself from the "playing with each other" comment.

Dude -- boots on that 560

SkyBoy1981 said:
Nah, he doesn't offend me...I used to work with clowns like
him. I find their little pipe dreams to be rather amusing.

Hey DK -- aren't boots on the 560 -- aren't they made for walking! Let me guess Skyboy1981, you are with the small jet team that has a cable controlled elevator... I am sure that it is X...

Latest resources

Back