• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Express starts to diversify...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you have such an excellent job then, why the hell are you spending your time on flightinfo posting articles about ExpressJet? Shouldn't you be over on the corporate board with the other "dream jobs"?

SkyBoy1981 said:
If you have such an excellent job then, why the hell are you spending your time on flightinfo posting articles about ExpressJet? Shouldn't you be over on the corporate board with the other "dream jobs"?

The articles are good news DA, as I have several friends on the team there at XJT... There was nothing bad in the article at all... Are you for real? We do have a couple of regional people here now too that have left your job for ours... I wonder -- do not ever know of anyone that left ours for yours.... Bring it... I am ready...

Why are you so tied up on aircraft types? Here's a clue chief....nobody cares. Its the paycheck and QOL that matter, especially QOL. I couldn't care less if I fly a C172 or a BBJ.

I thougth this thread had to do with XJT!

How did we get to "my penis is bigger than yours" so quickly?

SkyBoy1981 said:

-- all kidding aside man, i have only flown once -- too much down time...

Yes, it is good news...where did I say that it wasn't? I'm wondering why somebody with such a great job would have an interest in whats going on at a regional airline. Anyway, I'm outta here....as I do have better things to do. Its been real, its been fun.....just not real fun.

Hey, wait a minute....nobody wants to talk about XJT!!!!!!!! Well, I have one thing to say about XJT....embroidered wings are awesome!!!:rolleyes:

OK -- before everyone gets their feelings hurt here -- Deerkiller and I know each other and were just having fun here... Relax! the thread was started as info thread...

Skyboy -- the reason it was posted is that I know a lot of people there on the line and in management and the post was from a news source here locally... I am sure people enjoy knowing what is going on in the industry...

Peace!

Deerkiller said:
Hey, wait a minute....nobody wants to talk about XJT!!!!!!!! Well, I have one thing to say about XJT....embroidered wings are awesome!!!:rolleyes:

You are going to stir it up dude!

Latest resources

Back