• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Express Jet Pilot says "NO" to scanner

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The members of the MexicanGunClub bypass security because they are armed and given another background check. Give me another background check, then give some "creds" and keep the gun (I don"t want it)! and let me bypass. It's still all smoke and mirrors.
Give me all the investigations you want..........at least let me bypass in base!!!!!!!

I have a DoD TS and can walk out to the jet and just flash a linebadge, but heaven forbid, when you fly granny to Disney, or Bruce and Spencer to SFO, TSA must have me remove my jacket, swab my laptop, Xray my PB&J, and grope my junk.....

The members of the MexicanGunClub bypass security because they are armed and given another background check. Give me another background check, then give some "creds" and keep the gun (I don"t want it)! and let me bypass. It's still all smoke and mirrors.
Give me all the investigations you want..........at least let me bypass in base!!!!!!!

I have a DoD TS and can walk out to the jet and just flash a linebadge, but heaven forbid, when you fly granny to Disney, or Bruce and Spencer to SFO, TSA must have me remove my jacket, swab my laptop, Xray my PB&J, and grope my junk.....

Exactly. I was trusted enough to have access to nuclear weapons, but have to have a Burger King graduate question what I have in my lunch. Cass is available at the gate. Why cant it be available at security? Nwwd me to run a cat 5 cable to the ID check stand?

This is why CREWPASS NOW!! Although it will probably not happen since they are still arguing over pictures on our licenses after 6 years
ALPA's resources have been recently concentrated on making sure that pilots who have had thirty years to plan for their retirement are able to sit on the top of the pay scale until they die on the property while their counterparts spend another five years watching them fall out from the commuter side of the ramp.

Security screening issues are insignificant in comparison to making sure bored old guys don't have to retire and spend time with their miserable, hag (third) wives and pathetic 32 year old children still living at home.

"I gave them everything their entire lives and they still refuse to fend for themselves! I don't understand why all of my children are such losers! The only possible course of action is to take money from the guy sitting next to me and keep furloughed guys on the street because lawyer fees for my useless, unemployed son's third DUI and custody battles are really starting to add up."

Last edited:
Dude, please remove that CNN disaster. I begged the attorneys not to make me do it, knowing I hadn't slept in three days (which seemed like a lot at the time, till I went six more after that). Had to get it in front of the peeps, though. And if making an ass of myself is the price of freedom, so be it.

How about a nice, hour long radio interview instead?

Dont worry dude, you were on CNN! It's all good.

So when's the book deal coming? ;)

I don't know. I need to find something to put food on the table pretty soon, though. Right now I'm just trying to reach hearts and minds about what's happening in our country. People are waking up and overwhelmingly supportive, but few seem to have the kind of resolve it's going to take to stop this madness. That makes me sad.

I'm using Facebook now as a central point of communication, so check it out if you're interested. Thanks!

I don't know. I need to find something to put food on the table pretty soon, though. Right now I'm just trying to reach hearts and minds about what's happening in our country. People are waking up and overwhelmingly supportive, but few seem to have the kind of resolve it's going to take to stop this madness. That makes me sad.

I'm using Facebook now as a central point of communication, so check it out if you're interested. Thanks!

Keep in mind that this might be a possible springboard into something more lucrative than RJ flying. Strike while the iron is hot. Good luck.

Wait, so now you're saying that TSA agents are as smart as Sheep Dogs?

Umm, actually sheep dog are in fact MUCH smarter than the TSA.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back