• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Express Jet 2nd call

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have 135 time... but they never asked!

So how can they know?

My 135 time is from overseas but it is not important.
it is the same like in the US.

AN-2

Just reapply in a month or two.

I know the standard drill was 6 months from the personal interview before. If it wasn't stated just send another resume, or the online app. It will show interest, and if I know my company, they will probably not even remember your previous application.

:p

T-Gates said:
Oh yeah! Talk about raising the bar! Look at your screename! 80 for 80?! You told AMR you'd fly a 130 set airplane for 80 bucks an hour! I think you still seem pretty stuck on lowering the bar!

I'll take a PFT guy anyday over a numbnut that is willing to fly a Mad Dog for 80 bucks an hour. With that attitude it's pretty obvious what your voting record was like on Eagle's last contract. You're just a sad case in point of what too many years at Eagle will do to a guy. No wonder my buddies that are FO's there b*tch about the captains they fly with...

Re: I have 135 time... but they never asked!

AN-2 said:
So how can they know?

My 135 time is from overseas but it is not important.
it is the same like in the US.

AN-2

Didn't you have to update your times in the initial application process? Wasn't there some breakdown on total/recent/121/135 times?

Seems as if that might be one way to winnow the ranks a bit.

Flight Times

The breakdown only included three things. Total time, Multi time, and recent time. they did not care about type ratings, 121, 135, or anything...

1500/500 is the magic number. No idea why. I was told that the HR department is running the show and thats what they chose....

Latest word from Jims Nides voice mail is that they will be ramping things up in March. He told us that if we were interested in helping interview to get a resume into the CPO's. So those who are wondering whats going on, thats it. They have not started interviewing or even scheduling interviews yet. Hang in there peoples, we are going to need you.

Rumor in the EWR crew room today was that they would start "slow" at about 30 pilots a month to see where there gaps in the training etc (we haven't had new hires for awhile), and then slowly ramp up to around 60 a month like before. In 2004 alone we are supposed to grow 22-26% in ASMs and a straight block hour increase of about 13% year over year from 2003. Good luck to all those that apply.

Re: got a postcard from Express Jet....

AN-2 said:
what else do they want?
anyone has an idea?
AN-2.

At least 3 shuttle landings in the past 90 days!:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back