• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expired Sectionals? Read this. :)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
can only flight schools that order a million sectionals get the rebate from clipping the sectional or can regular single pilots do it too?
Nope,only flight schools and married pilots.. :p

cforst513 said:
can only flight schools that order a million sectionals get the rebate from clipping the sectional or can regular single pilots do it too?

huh?

If you are a retailer, the supplier offers you a rebate if you don't sell all of them. This is so the retailer isn't afraid of ordering a bigger stack, which he may or may not sell.

Tram said:
I am currently plastering the wall of our "crashpad" with expired sectionals.

Better than my crashpad, the walls of which are plastered with crusty vomit.

Flechas said:
If we were sharing crashpads I'd kick you out!!
I'm with Flechas on this one. The walls of your crashpad should be a welcome respite from all things aeronautic. They should be covered, tastefully, with pictures of cars, motorcycles, and scantily (if at all) clad women. Show some respect for your industry, by avoiding any discussion of it!! ;)

Did that myself before my (now defunct) marriage... entire kitchen covered in WACs covering everything east of the rockies (ran out of wallroom after that!). When the GF became fiance, of course, they came down. :(

Pilot shop is the place to go, as the tabless charts are used for packing material.

skyaddict said:
Did that myself before my (now defunct) marriage... entire kitchen covered in WACs covering everything east of the rockies (ran out of wallroom after that!). When the GF became fiance, of course, they came down. :(

Gee, that's a hell of a price to pay. Hope she was worth it.

Flechas said:
If we were sharing crashpads I'd kick you out!!

Yeh, I think from previous posts we've shared - it's probably a good thing we don't.. :)

Tram said:
Yeh, I think from previous posts we've shared - it's probably a good thing we don't.. :)

Hey wait a minute man, I'm actually a nice guy, I just wouldn't want to wake up after a long 4 day and see a sectional!! ;)

Hehe.. :)

It's actually not a true crashpad, as I have yet to reach the point to *need* a crash pad..

I'm an instructor at ATP and they "rent" us apartments - so it's more of an.. instructor pad.. :)

Latest resources

Back