• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Excel Drivers ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Falcon Capt. I appreciate your work, however the company will only buy brand new aircraft so that they are under warranty. NJA Capt. thanx again for your input. Now its off to NBAA next week to see one up close and personnal. Keep the blue side up!!

NJA Capt said:
Falcon guys, lighten up ;)
I said I was kidding. You guys poke fun a Cessna products all day long. But when someone jokes about your ride, you cry foul! Get over it.
I know there are NICE falcons for under 10mil. But you won't find
one NEW that can compete with the Excel. Besides, he did ask about the Excel, not the Falcons.

Wait a minute, you guys actually lowered yourselves to compare a Dassault to a Cessna? Cessnas must rate better than we thought :D

Obviously you missed the little smile guy I put in on my post... just "funnin" with ya...

Cessna has it's place, someone had to prove plastic could fly...

;) :D ;) :D :p

swberry said:
I love listening to you guys measure your di.....ks. It is truly hilarious.:)

Baaaaaaaaaaahhhhhahahahahahah!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

We regularly operate our Excel from the Chicago area to SJC, and I would have to say that 9 out of 10 times we have to stop for fuel, usually in CYS ( halfway point). Coming back this way is no problem, just heading westbound. Great airplane though.
As for all you sh*thot Falcon guys, why don't you keep all the nonessential chatter to a minimum!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back