Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EX AA Chief Bart Roberts New VP Flight Operations at Jetblue.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't remember that well (it was like 6 months ago by now) but I think the first flight diverted due to an airspace issue? Maybe a flight permit issue...

Whatever the reason it's been a while and I haven't heard much since.

The fanatics though love this stuff...These are the only guys who get upset about new markets (growth), installing wi-fi (See this crap isn't gonna work, why are they installing it?!) and new uniforms (why the hell are they bothering with this...it's rollout will be a mess!).

Actually the new uniforms seem to be nice. However, the last rendition of shirts was less than stellar. Since you brought it up.

First time I've ever bought a tall tapered shirt... That tapered out. 17.5" neck and I had over 18" of extra fabric at the waist.

I don't remember that well (it was like 6 months ago by now) but I think the first flight diverted due to an airspace issue? Maybe a flight permit issue...

Whatever the reason it's been a while and I haven't heard much since.

The fanatics though love this stuff...These are the only guys who get upset about new markets (growth), installing wi-fi (See this crap isn't gonna work, why are they installing it?!) and new uniforms (why the hell are they bothering with this...it's rollout will be a mess!).

Ah, that's minor.

Heck Mother D deployed the Habitat for (In)humanity 767 on the inaugural flight to Africa without HF!!!

Quick tail swap and the media in the gate area was none the wiser.

Ah, that's minor.

Heck Mother D deployed the Habitat for (In)humanity 767 on the inaugural flight to Africa without HF!!!

Quick tail swap and the media in the gate area was none the wiser.

Bill, that is funny! Gotta love when the marketing geniuses try to run an airline. We've had quite a few expensive yet humorous faux paus in my 11 years here.

Bill, that is funny! Gotta love when the marketing geniuses try to run an airline. We've had quite a few expensive yet humorous faux paus in my 11 years here.

As I'm sure in many cases at Blue....the crew saved the day. I heard it was caught when they went to preflight the HF....oops! =)

Ah, that's minor.

Uh...nah, I got nothing. I know there's something there, there's gotta be!

Latest resources

Back