Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EX AA Chief Bart Roberts New VP Flight Operations at Jetblue.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think it means JBLU hired someone to keep you guys in line.

If you are JBLU, good for me, bad for you.

If you get a unified cohesive pilot group, Bart won't matter. If you are splintered, Bart will rule. It's up to you, peasants. :)

You mean our management team isn't going to hire a "pro-pilot" VP? Shocking.

While he may not be ideal for the pilots, his resume seems well placed for the operation. To date the amatur hour snl skit that jetblue runs has made colossal flops. Irop integrity... Fail, Lima... Fail, keep pilots from union... FAIL! I don't expect these guys to be labor/pilot friendly, but this operation needs some professional oversight. If there's any chance that we move further south or into bigger aircraft, We need guys that can come in and show jetblue that round wheels do work.

While he may not be ideal for the pilots, his resume seems well placed for the operation. To date the amatur hour snl skit that jetblue runs has made colossal flops. Irop integrity... Fail, Lima... Fail, keep pilots from union... FAIL! I don't expect these guys to be labor/pilot friendly, but this operation needs some professional oversight. If there's any chance that we move further south or into bigger aircraft, We need guys that can come in and show jetblue that round wheels do work.

Can I add a few? Aux. center fuel tank, our old $10,000,000 write-off maintenance tracking software, our plastic pilot shirts, the Lido Shuffle, and so on....

I know, the list is long and distinguished... But it was early, and I hadn't had coffee yet.

Wasn't there something about west coast turns...

?

LoL

Lima...fail? What happened?

Lima...fail? What happened?

I don't remember that well (it was like 6 months ago by now) but I think the first flight diverted due to an airspace issue? Maybe a flight permit issue...

Whatever the reason it's been a while and I haven't heard much since.

The fanatics though love this stuff...These are the only guys who get upset about new markets (growth), installing wi-fi (See this crap isn't gonna work, why are they installing it?!) and new uniforms (why the hell are they bothering with this...it's rollout will be a mess!).

I don't remember that well (it was like 6 months ago by now) but I think the first flight diverted due to an airspace issue? Maybe a flight permit issue...

Whatever the reason it's been a while and I haven't heard much since.

The fanatics though love this stuff...These are the only guys who get upset about new markets (growth), installing wi-fi (See this crap isn't gonna work, why are they installing it?!) and new uniforms (why the hell are they bothering with this...it's rollout will be a mess!).

Just wait, you will probably get some sort of response from Genital Lee and his fake pilot routine on how that kind of thing would never happen with a Delta flight. Hell, those guys are getting 88 717's

Latest resources

Back