Everyone Is Leaving

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heyas,

A bunch of folks who had a big hangup with the new ownership of the board picked up and split.

Some of the moderators, who have really been doing a great, and mostly invisible job over the years agreed, and left as well.

The ownership of this board has modified the "cuss" blocker to replace the name of the website with flightinfo.com in any messages, and the only way to get it to show up in the messages is to trick it.

As a new site, it may not yet show up on Yahoo or Google. But poke around a bit, and I'm sure you will find it. It will be something like www.twohundered-and-a-half.com , but with much better weather.

Nu

clear - and - a - million . c om. Delete the spaces.

Read my signature. That should help you get there. The douchebag owner of this site is censoring any links to it, so we can't post the actual link.

Edit: Nevermind. I just realized that Head Douchebag in Charge (aka Neal) has modified my signature without saying anything to me. Real nice there, Neal. It really says something about the quality of this site and your character when you resort to such tactics.

The site is: w w w . c l e a r - a n d - a - m i l l i o n . c o m

Just remove all of the spaces and you'll get there.

Last edited:
PCL_128 said:
Read my signature. That should help you get there. The douchebag owner of this site is censoring any links to it, so we can't post the actual link.

Edit: Nevermind. I just realized that Head Douchebag in Charge (aka Neal) has modified my signature without saying anything to me. Real nice there, Neal. It really says something about the quality of this site and your character when you resort to such tactics.

The site is: w w w . c l e a r - a n d - a - m i l l i o n . c o m

Just remove all of the spaces and you'll get there.

I'm seeing your signature loud and clear....directions to the site read nicely!

yeah m2 ! that new website is great!

see yaaaaaaa

Latest resources

Back