Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Broke in CVG

Broke AGAIN in CVG!
The other night while on a reduced rest overnight at JFK, I was awoken at 02:30 by yelling out front of the hotel. Apparently, a pimp was demanding concessions from his employee. "Where's my money, B!tch?" "That's not all of it!, where's the rest!" She responded by saying it was her money. The pimp then explained in a loud, threatening tone that his costs were increasing and therefore concessions were needed to make the business an ongoing concern. The pimp yelled, "you know how much that ride was? You know how much I paid for them clothes?" Apparently, it took NY's finest, instead of the NMB to step in and separate the two parties. I guess pimps even need concessions too!

Boy, I sure hope you CCL'd that.

Funny though it may be, your experience is definately is in violation of E2-a and E2-b of the overnight accomodations MOU which states that the safety and security of the crewmember must never be in doubt.

Please report this to your hotel committee.

Did the pimp threaten her pension or mention Chapter 11?

GogglesPisano said:
Nah, he told her he would farm out all her work to a sub-contractor whom he paid a fee for loads recieved;) .

Jobear

GogglesPisano said:
No, but he did infer she would end up on Channel 11 if he didn't get his concessions.... as in "Breaking news, tonight a dead Ho was found behind a blast fence at JFK tonight."

Broke in CVG said:
"Breaking news, tonight a dead Ho was found behind a blast fence at JFK tonight."
She was no HO she was a Personnel Services Ejaculatory Co-Ordinator:rolleyes:

Oh man I'm going to heII for that one!

Jo-Ho-Bear

I watched HBO one time and this pimp told this prostitute that he had a PhD. She asked, "Wat you got a PHD in?" The pimp responds...

I GOT ME A PIMPIN HOES DEGREE!

Latest resources

Back