Everybody Be Careful!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

coolwhip

This site is not safe for discussion! Anyone out there that is applying for airline employment, I suggest you delete EVERY PREVIOUS POST!!! Better yet, don't post anything else unless it's all sugar and roses!

The trail is brutal. Anything that can be taken out of context will be. Everybody search all message and delete everything (unless you're an angel...and I assume this applies to no one on this site - I've read a few things). A friend of mine lost his job opportunity with SkyWest (as did that guy with Shuttle America) due to things written months ago that were discovered. General stuff, nothing crazy. What happened? I thought this site was for discussion? For God's sake, people complain! I'd like to think that Big Brother isn't always watching, but I guess I'm naive to think so.

This site is frequented by employees of airlines, apparently, that are looking for reasons not to hire you, so be careful. OK? Check six and keep it clean.

If some lame a$$ company won't hire you due to something said here, you don't wanna work for them anyway. Life's short...live it.

IT'S TRUE

My company has been trying to fire me because of some of the things I say on this board. I mean, look back at some of my earlier posts. I can be pretty darn offensive sometimes.

Oh yeah, now I remember, they don't want to fire me for my posts on this board, it has more to do with my constant tardiness, missing trips, calling in sick all the time, and non-stop sexual harrassment of the flight attendants. You know, attending those harrasssment hearings all the time with the union rep can really get exhausting. Maybe thats why I'm always sick. Or maybe, it's the two six packs I drink per day........... No, my problem is definitely my insensitivity and callousness on these boards which the management of my company DOESN'T EVEN KNOW EXIST. Yeah, that's definitely a huge danger to my career. Guess I better start worrying a lot more about who I offend here. Even if the stupidest people I have ever met like that imbecile jet500 or CRJFO or that delusional moron AVBUG or his troll friend Skydriver are always torqueing me off. Yeah, I better watch my step from now on.

I mean after all big brother might be watching. Oh yeah, before I forget if you don't like my opinions feel free to download my posts, print them, fill out an envelope addressed to my chief pilot, put all the offensive things I say inside the envelope, seal it, roll it up tightly, and firmly shove it up your a$$.

Last edited:
coolwhip-

If in fact your friend is "jmac77", he has only himself to blame.
I read many of his posts and he did seem kind of negative towards regionals. And when he got the job offer with Skywest, all he did was bring up the negative (possible class delays/cancellations, holiday inconvenience, etc.)
Somehow I dont think he was saying the same things to the Skywest interviewers as he was saying here in these forums. Either be honest at the interview or don't apply.
I think Skywest is the best regional airline out there. I'm extremely happy to be working at Skywest.:D I know all airlines have "problems", but when I was offered a job here I would have been happy with any type of training schedule - holidays, weekends, 24 hours a day/ 7days a week, ANYTHING. And for the class delays or cancellations - AT LEAST YOU HAVE A JOB OFFER! - be patient! There are ALOT of people out there who would love to be in your shoes. Don't bite the hand that is about to feed you and your family.

Oh, and if your friend isn't "jmac77", hmm dunno why Skywest would take back a job offer. Maybe you could shed some light on the subject. Just what did your "friend" post about Skywest?

One more thing - You complain about a company AFTER you're hired and online oh yeah, AND after probation.:p ;)

yup

...my friend IS jmac77. Got me on that one...

I read the posts before he deleted them (he's not like to make the same mistake twice). Nothing about SkyWest in specific. Posts about how the regional airlines are a bit screwed up and questions about potential class delays. Um, Andy Neill is on this and I guess he works for SkyWest. Why not attempt to substantiate a rumor? He never started any of the negative posts, but definitely put in his two cents when someone else had a beef. Apparently, that was something he did. Maybe not the most intelligent thing on this board, but nonetheless...Another thing to point out: no posts were after early September. His interview was in late October.

I don't know how you prove anything from this board, but there would have been enough info in past posts to determine his current job, past beefs, his interview date, and his supposed class date. Wouldn't have been difficult to put 2 and 2 together.

Anyway, just wanted to warn people. This site isn't sacred. They'll look. My buddy is proof that this kind of stuff does happen, and not just at Shuttle America.

coolwhip-

You are incorrect about one thing. Jmac77 did make posts AFTER September. Such as the one in which he said "They cancel my class, I start shootin'". I believe that one was in late October/ early November. Also the post he had about the class schedule being "inconvenient" for him during the holidays.

Dunno why Skywest decided they would be better off without him? :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back