• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen pilots vote to authorize strike

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
whats the view on the hundred plus in the ranks that did not vote. it maybe more like half, im not privy to the actual number of flight crew there anymore.There are also some not eligible to vote(#?)But only 150 something voted? thats is maybe half the flight crews? i hope you guys can force the old man into some better money, lord knows you deserve it. i just hope the none voters dont screw ya. viva la green

About 95 +- crewmembers didn't vote.

However, half of those non-voters were new hires within the previous 12 months. Plus we have a couple of guys who are dues paying non members of the union.

It was a pretty good voter turnout. Everyone eleigible should have voted but 97% NO still sends a strong message.

Now if only the NMB would get off their fat asses and release us. Del is not going to negotiate until the last possible minute BEFORE a strike. Expect a settlement at 23:59 the night before the strike.

And if he doesn't want to settle, then bring on the strike!

Go EZ pilots! You deserve soooo much more.. Gosh, I can't believe that only Omni pays worse!

The Eastern scabs and Check Airman whorres will be drooling over all the overtime at straight time during the strike.

The Eastern scabs and Check Airman whorres will be drooling over all the overtime at straight time during the strike.

Are your Checkairman also non-members? I had heard that most of them were union guys...

Kalitta does not DHD you in First class, unless they really need you there and no other seats are available. Or God himself commands it, and travel would probably argue with God.

Latest resources

Back