• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen Hiring 60..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Historically for the green, things have been slow in Jan and Feb. By March things pick back up and by April we are short staffed again. This year should be no different.

So I just heard that the 4 guys from the Nov class that went to the -400 are getting sent back thru the -200 class in Jan... is that true?

So I just heard that the 4 guys from the Nov class that went to the -400 are getting sent back thru the -200 class in Jan... is that true?

Man I hope not. We are so short handed on the lone 400. If we dont get some relief soon some us us wont be able to do regular trips to the sim to stay current

No kidding. They need at least 200 more Captains and 200 more F/O's on that single 747-400. Maybe then we can have some real fun at the Five Towns. LOL

Four new hires on the 400 just got bumped to the 200 on todays Vacancy bid. I didn't check the names of the other guys awarded 200 in JFK. I'm not sure where they were coming from.

97 percent of the crewmembers voting in favor of authorizing a strike

now maybe it will get interesting

97 percent of the crewmembers voting in favor of authorizing a strike

now maybe it will get interesting

I have the highest respect for this pilot group.... wow, only if the guys at UAL had that kind of solidarity back in the last decade! Bravo EZ pilots!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back