• Watchers 9

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mvedepo said:
The word is doubling our fleet in the next 12 - 18 months or so. Cargolux which was going to assist with the LCF backed out so now we are the lone LCF opperator. And by the sounds of it Boeing is taking in so many more orders then origionally thought that they are going to open more factories to build the 787 which would mean more LCF's. So things are looking pretty good here. Last I heard we are having classes every month through the end of the year.

Wow, I didn't know that Cargolux backed out. Do you have a good source for that info? If it's true, congrats to you guys in The Zone.

You still have the travel bank...no braks...but they are looking for management candidates right now pretty desperatly

furloughfodder said:
Wow, I didn't know that Cargolux backed out. Do you have a good source for that info? If it's true, congrats to you guys in The Zone.

Cargolux was only going to fly the one trip from Naples to Charleston anyway so maybe it is not worth it for them... I have not seen anything in writing yet so we will see if this is true..

Hey Mvedepo,

Can a guy go from let's say a 328 Jet to the 747 without a problem. Cause I heard of this guy that used to work here with me, I wont say where I work, let's just say it sounds like myway. Anyway I heard that this guy who is a genuine pain in the but, made it. So if he could make it, do you think that I could too?

And dude can you get me an interview?
Would that be cash or check?
You know I'm good for it!

Hye,

I have seen you fly. You ask if I think you can make it? Um........................no. ;-) How is Myway? Have a class date for MetSlu yet?

Nothing yet! But the Pool man is working on that for me.
And how did you know it was me?
My spelling?

You are the only guy I know that can poke out his eye when you pick your nose

Thx for the info. 1 more question. Looking at the website, they list a 747 FE job in NY and a 747 FO job in OR. If all aircrew are based out of NY, why the difference in location on the job postings? As you can probably gather, I'm interested in working in OR...

not sure what the position in OR is. We have no planes there. All of our planes are in NY.

Latest resources

Back