• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Etihad ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone have any experience with them...general info, pro/cons, insight, stuff not on PPRUNE.

Thanks !

Better pay than EK and you get ownership of your villa after 10 yrs (i think). 50 heavies with more to come.

I met a guy in a hotel bar in Dubai on an overnight (i know suspect source). He was an American fractional guy with a connection in ABU was going there to have a chat with them. Said there were many ex EK'ers who went over. Sounded good but the feeling is that in the region one of the three is eventually going to be left holding the ball - too much lift.

fv

The villa ownership deal was touted but according to former colleagues of mine there, it has yet to be established etihadairways.com do the online thing...new equipment growing, a bit disorganized in the recruiting dept..(understaffed) expensive to live in AUH lived there 3 years myself..lots of nice folks there as well...nice corniche area, city lights, restaurants etc...etc...and lots of desert outdoor things to do...Oman for deep sea fishing and diving 4hrs drive away...parking impossible downtown never had a car there being single status...fill out the online app get the reference number they email you and bombard them with emails with the reference number attached....

Anyone have any experience with them...general info, pro/cons, insight, stuff not on PPRUNE.

Thanks !

Flew on the Business Class thru the area; an incredible operation.. The way the airlines used to be!

I've got a contact there but I don't want to live in AUH/DXB and surrounding area or I'd be all over it!

Last edited:
Thanks all !

Anybody know specifics on schedules....ie: days off, trip lengths, etc. Also majority of crew nationalities? Euros, Aussies, Americans---cabin, and flight deck?

Thanks again!

Like most carriers here in the gulf they have flt deck and cabin crews from all over the world...

Latest resources

Back