• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eskimo ERJ175s flown by SkyWest.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
actually, this should have been handled by a no vote in '09.....We were told by our leaders that they had no plans to outsource flying to any EMB175/190 operator. Voted no then for that reason and was ridiculed by coworkers...Voted no for this contract for the very same reason and was ridiculed by coworkers.....and in the fine print of that article it mentions Horizon playing a much larger roll in Alaska as there will only be 3 700 freghters left in Alaska......

This will all be a none issue after Delta buys Alaska.

The reason for this and the new relationship with United is a return salvo to fight off Delta. From what I hear, Alaska is also buying up their own stick to make a hostile take over even harder. I also do not think that such a deal would make it past the Feds as consolidation is all but done unless its two smaller national carriers (like two airbus operators that have virtually no overlap).

Voted NO on both '09 and this last for lack of scope alone. It baffles me still that our MEC was so unconcerned about it.

Our MEC has completely sold us out!!! This is why we(I) voted hell no!! But the MEC gets their 90 hours/month!! They suck and continue to sell this sad pilot group down the river...Im shocked management has taken this long to expand RJ flying.....sad, very sad.

Can anyone say "no confidence vote"......lets make these A@@holes fly the contract they shoved down our throat!!

Sorry, free therapy.....Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Fly Safe.

This will all be a none issue after Delta buys Alaska.

Will never happen. There is too much route overlap. No way the DOJ would allow so many combined routes to be consolidated. The more routes they compete on into the future, the less and less likely a merger would ever happen with Delta. Maybe Alaska probably had its chance to merge a few years back but likely turned down Anderson.

Now, AA or SWA could maybe buy AS at some point.... You never know - depends on the DOJ.

Last edited:
Freeturd will probably leave XJT as an FO to fly those E175s at SKW for AK. Even though SKW owns XJT, he can't just move over (great job guys!).But, since he can't make an upward move, this will get him something different. Good luck Turd, bring a rain jacket!Bye Bye---General Lee

As you like to say putz, funny stuff. But tell me Jenny, how come all these other people are beating you at your own game, you know, that copy/pasting thingy that you do? Must on eBay instead the news sources lately huh.

As you like to say putz, funny stuff. But tell me Jenny, how come all these other people are beating you at your own game, you know, that copy/pasting thingy that you do? Must on eBay instead the news sources lately huh.

Shaun, you're acting extremely weird. Maybe you should just complete your SKW app and buy a rain jacket. Good luck to you.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Voted no because of this and because of scheduling section. I'm sure my posts from back then will agree.

Our MEC has completely sold us out!!! This is why we(I) voted hell no!! But the MEC gets their 90 hours/month!! They suck and continue to sell this sad pilot group down the river...Im shocked management has taken this long to expand RJ flying.....sad, very sad.

Can anyone say "no confidence vote"......lets make these A@@holes fly the contract they shoved down our throat!!

Sorry, free therapy.....Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Fly Safe.

Our MEC bends over so far for the company that if you look close enough, you can see the tip of company's penis sticking out of the MEC's mouth.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back