• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ERJ in CA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While not positive, I think it may be Executive Jet Management operating the ERJ. I know they operate some in California, but not sure of which airport.

Regards,
2000Flyer

ERJ

I'm in and out of SJC at least once a month and see a 135 there quite a bit loading Intel's people on shuttle flights. I talked to a crew once and they were Executive Jet Management staffing Intel's a/c. I believe they said they had a couple of them and were getting some more to replace the 1900's that they were operating.....

Don't take that as gospel though.... Just what I seem to recall. But I do know for certain they were EJM people crewing Intel a/c...

Yes you are correct...EJM runs the corporate shuttle on EMB135s and BE1900s for Intel on the West Coast...

I'm at the other end of the flight, Hillsboro OR: HIO.
They generally park it at night at Global Aviation which is a some what private facility.
Nice plane, but thinking about flying between only two airports..... it would be something a pilot would have to take in consideration. To me it sounds as exciting as the 20th turn in a holding pattern. I would think there would be better options with EJM/EJA. But, I don't recall seeing the intel flight in the air on weekends!

Yeah those shuttle guys have a pretty sweet deal - decent pay, Monday thru Friday, no weekends, no holidays - BUT the same airports day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day......except for the occasional jet trip to LUK for maint.

Latest resources

Back