Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ERAU "Top Gun" video.. this is pretty bad.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
kailuaboy said:
im a total believer in looking professional when you fly (something bigger than a 172). But, when you wear the whole flight suite thing, and call each other "Fag 1" and "Fag 2".... thats a little gay in my book.

BTW, im not saying anything bad about riddle. In fact, why would I, when im taking classes online to get my degree done. I havent ran into any daytona riddle people yet....

If anyone from there wants to meet up, come to the Tiki at FPR. :) I hear you guys come to FPR, do a low approach, and pick up IFR back to DAB. Come, sit, eat. :) We'll poke fun at each other (and other schools).

Now im sure I sound like the dork against all these regional guys. Thats why I like this forum over jetcareers. They are so sensored and BS. Here you can say whatever the F*#( you want.
Send a letter to the Air Force. ;)

Eh, flight info isn't exactly big on everyones free speech, but its not too bad.

I've been to FPR once, landed, taxi'd back, and waited 15 minutes for all those Pan Am bastards to get out of the way before Tower could fit me in. Considered using FPR as an airport of entry if I ever go to the Bahamas.

yeah, but now we got more students and im in the habit now of requesting intersection departures just to get ahead of our EFT (European Flight Training) guys in their 172.

Their traffic pattern is so frickin huge too. They're almost of out the Class D airspace, ridiculous.

Yeah..the one thing that bugs me about the academy way is the airliner sized patterns. Its really instructor specific, but too many teach these giant patterns...its the instructors fault, not the students, they dont know any better. Riddle teaches a little wider than I like...it can really eff things up sometimes around here..and I'd prefer not to have to extend every downwind 42545 miles from the airport.
kailuaboy said:
yeah, but now we got more students and im in the habit now of requesting intersection departures just to get ahead of our EFT (European Flight Training) guys in their 172.

Their traffic pattern is so frickin huge too. They're almost of out the Class D airspace, ridiculous.

After watching a few minutes of this film, two things come to mind...

What a great Civil Air Patrol recruitment film

and

Airline Interviewers can eliminate the question of "Do you have any DUIs" and replace it with "Were you in this video?"

I hope Jerry Bruckheimer doesn't find out. He'll shoot himself.

Some of you people need to lighten up a little. I thought it was pretty funny. We can all stand to make fun of ourselves occasionally.

Makes me somewhat embarrassed to be an Embry-Riddle student. Thank God that was at Daytona Beach and not here in Prescott. Otherwise I might have to leave the school for UND. I can't believe I just said that.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back