• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EOS still around?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, but their 757 still sits on the Terminal 4 ramp at JFK-- whether or not it flies, I don't know... Their counterpart, MAXJET, seems to be holding their own though... The FAs that have jumped on us say they're doing ok...

EOS is still flying. Kennedy-Stansted. There is some talk of IAD-Orly

BLUE BAYOU said:
No, but their 757 still sits on the Terminal 4 ramp at JFK-- whether or not it flies, I don't know... Their counterpart, MAXJET, seems to be holding their own though... The FAs that have jumped on us say they're doing ok...

Wrong, Bayou!
They are and are doing OK. Probably good for them that others think they're toast. Also getting some more aircraft soon.......

b757driver said:
Wrong, Bayou!
They are and are doing OK. Probably good for them that others think they're toast. Also getting some more aircraft soon.......

How is Bayou wrong by saying he doesn't know if EOS is still flying? He's not judging EOS. We just see their aircraft parked at T4 everyday.

MercuryPilot said:
How is Bayou wrong by saying he doesn't know if EOS is still flying? He's not judging EOS. We just see their aircraft parked at T4 everyday.

i think he took the "no" as "no, they are not flying" rather then the "no" in response to if he knew if they were flying or not.

but anyway, they just had an ad in the usa today yesterday, and i just checked out their website.

Both airlines received some good press in the WSJ on Tuesday.

Latest resources

Back