Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Swass

So long, America.....
What's the scoop with this carrier? They fly Airbus's NY to London. Only 48 pax I believe.

Swass said:
What's the scoop with this carrier? They fly Airbus's NY to London. Only 48 pax I believe.

757s, actually, with all First Class. Not sure of the pax capacity.

Their "sister carrier" is Maxjet, they are 767s with all Business class. Both fly from JFK- London Stansted.

I fly for another carrier out of JFK, and know people at both Eos and Maxjet. Maxjet seems to be doing better. If you go to the websites, maxjet has some postings about how things were going after they started service. Eos on the other hand, hadn't posted anything since before thier first flight on the website the last time I looked( about a month ago), hmmmmmmmmm? Seems like Maxjets airplanes have more pax than Eos, my friend at Maxjet said he just took 52 over to Stansted, and 73 back.
I wouldn't go there unless I didn't have a job, but that is a personal decision, good luck.
Coastinout

I can Google just like you, Peanut. Just wanted to know more from the inside what people's experience has been working with them. Idiot. :smash:

Swass said:
I can Google just like you, Peanut. Just wanted to know more from the inside what people's experience has been working with them. Idiot. :smash:

You can Google, but evidently you're too lazy to. If you did you would at least know what type aircraft they flew...it's right on their website. :rolleyes:

the arent CASS but do have jumpseat agreements with a few.....
pretty neat operation....lots of DL folk are there.....
48 seats first class service for a business class fare....

Latest resources

Back