Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BushwickBill

Registered Abuser
During a multi day trip a couple of weeks ago we got a econobox rent a car from Enterprize. Normally we get our cars from Hertz. Recently during an overnight around the DFW area I recived a call at 11:30pm local time. The call was from a 3rd party agency that wanted to know how my rental experience was with Enterprize. Now the fact that someone was calling me this late pissed me off. The fact that Enterprize gave out my cell number to some 3rd party really upset me. So I spent the next hour ripping Enterprize a new one over the phone.

So even when they ask you to put the cell number down on the rental forms dont. These people are shady and they are one step away from outright selling your private information.

What office did you rent from? Do you think this was just a local thing or a corporate practice? What did they say when you chewed their a**?

MT

You know that ripping them a new a$$hole will do little good, as they view you as just on little peon customer. At most, if you b1tch and whine enough, they'll probably give you a discount coupon for your next rental or something. I'm not surprised, as a tremendous amount of companies make it standard practice to give out your information like that.

If you really want to get back at them, just rag the $hit out of that car...those dirty ba$tard$.

Midnight Flyer said:
If you really want to get back at them, just rag the $hit out of that car...those dirty ba$tard$.

Took the words right out of my mouth! I dont feel so bad for taking my rental off road a few years ago.

I'm not surprised. Recently someone handed out my email address like they were giving out candy. I had a great luck with no spam for years then all of a sudden....wham! Emails from every vile scum walking the face of the earth. I added a few credit cards this year so I am almost certain it was one of the issuing banks.

Everybody should have a bogus yahoo/hotmail etc email account, so when any of these idiots asks for your email address like they really need it, you give them that one. Who cares if they spam an account you never check....I can't believe anybody actually would give out their personal email anymore.

EB

El Bucho said:
Everybody should have a bogus yahoo/hotmail etc email account, so when any of these idiots asks for your email address like they really need it, you give them that one. Who cares if they spam an account you never check....I can't believe anybody actually would give out their personal email anymore.EB

That's right man.
My "personal" email is only what my close friends and family have. It's like a guarded ancient secret:p

SOP for Enterprise. I've used them a few times, and yep, gave 'em my cell number. Called earlier in the evening than Bushwick reported. Didn't recognize the area code (660) or number, so didn't answer the first time they called. But they persisted and called me around the same time the following evening, I answered, and when I found out it was a marketing called, bitched that they were calling my cell. Their response was "did you give this number when you rented?" I never used them much, but haven't used since....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back