enough!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PCL_128 said:
who in their right mind considers Arrow to be "top of his field?" $89/hr to fly a DC-8 from the left seat? Come one.

HA! This from the king of PFT!!! At least he's not paying to fly. Sound familiar?

blingair said:
I'd rather fly with a guy like that than some A-hole who thinks he's god's gift to aviation. I'll take a person with personality over some humorless smuck any day even if he sounds like he's a stoned surfer. P.S.- what's the "egg"?

That's what I'm talking about! that's my kind of guy, why the hell would you want to fly a big ass freighter for days with a total c**k sucker!!!! I'd fly with that guy any day of the week.

Biggest dork yet???

I think I may have struck gold here.
http://www.myspace.com/sdickerson

To think this stud has already worked for:
1. Net Jets as a pilot
2. Two charter companies on 3 different jets
3. Expressjet(based out of Ontario)

He makes 150-250K a year
Has a SkyWest RJ as a background
Has a picture in a United Captain's uniform

ALL BY THE YOUNG AGE OF 19!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and by the way, according to the FAA website he is a private pilot. Certificate issued on 07/22/05.

When asked how good is he?
His reply: Fing Orgasmic

Dont give me the hey, the guy is trying to get laid speech. This douche takes it to the extreme. Enjoy............

ROFL

About me:
Well, for starters, I love to fly like no joke. I try to fly whenever I can. That's my life and that's my job. I can't say too much about me besides the fact that I am a very kind-hearted person but I try not to take crap from anyone! Unfortunately, I'm not in any type of relationship, but I sure am hurtin' for one. All I ask is that you just be kind, and don't go after my money, please... Real friends don't know what money is. I've had bad experiences with that already.

SpinDoctor said:
I think I may have struck gold here.
http://www.myspace.com/sdickerson

To think this stud has already worked for:
1. Net Jets as a pilot
2. Two charter companies on 3 different jets
3. Expressjet(based out of Ontario)

He makes 150-250K a year
Has a SkyWest RJ as a background
Has a picture in a United Captain's uniform

ALL BY THE YOUNG AGE OF 19!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and by the way, according to the FAA website he is a private pilot. Certificate issued on 07/22/05.

When asked how good is he?
His reply: Fing Orgasmic

Dont give me the hey, the guy is trying to get laid speech. This douche takes it to the extreme. Enjoy............

So he started with NetJets at the age of 18, quit...

... then he started at ExpressJet airlines in Oct 2005 based out of KONT. But that was too boring, so he took an additional employment at Allegro Air Charter Co. out of KONT flying three different types of aircraft.

This of course while he works on his undergrad. degree.

What a loser!

Check out his profile:

" Times you want to f**k a day: " He writes "5"

Reality: 0.

After telling girls he flies cool jets for "Continental Airlines" (NOT Express) and telling them he flies smaller jets for a cargo company:

reality, again: 0 times per day

Thankfully, someone searched him and found he's only a PPL.

Last edited:
Guess I ain't goin' to FedEx.

I'm amazed you guys could get all that off of the page. I'm still trying to get my eyes to stop stinging from that stupid background image! What, does MySpace give you a free page on the condition that it's as hideous as possible?

CA1900 said:
I'm amazed you guys could get all that off of the page. I'm still trying to get my eyes to stop stinging from that stupid background image! What, does MySpace give you a free page on the condition that it's as hideous as possible?

It's up to the individual to make the page. Aparently, this guy must have thought a nice, shiny, CRJ would do wonders with the ladies.

Flyer1015 said:
It's up to the individual to make the page. Aparently, this guy must have thought a nice, shiny, CRJ would do wonders with the ladies.

Oh, I know... it's just that the pages from myspace.com, in particular, have a real knack for being just grotesque. This page is no exception. :puke:

:D

Latest resources

Back