Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ShyFlyGuy said:
Thanks Mamba,

I AM doing much better. Things have changed, and although I've got those days where I just can't find the will to go on, but it does. I miss her, and always will. Thanks for the thoughts, Mamba.

Shy
At the risk of bringing up painful memories and stuff, and at the risk of looking like a nosey jerk, what happened in your life, shyflyguy? i can tell it wasn't good. perhaps someone can lead me to a thread where I can find out. my apologies ahead of time.

I have read alot of crap on this flightinfo thing, many pilots being egotistical, hurtful, rude. Making snide comments and bashing people they didn't even know. I Sometimes wondered how our profession survives, but this has really shows me that under all the B.S. is a core of people that when the crap hits the fan, they will be there for one another and back each other up.

We should all take something away from this and learn to treat each other with respect and dignity. Most of what we talk about is so petty, there is no need for insults and badgering. You never know what could happen to that person the next day.

I make a pact NEVER to treat anyone on flightinfo with anything other than heartfelt kindness. Through these threads I think we have shown we are capable of that.

My heart truly goes out to you and your family. I have no idea of your pain or would try to pretend I did. I wish we could all jump out of the screen and met you face to face and give you a handshake and a kind word. I believe everyone here would be honored to do that.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back