Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Workin'Stiff

Fire in 'da hole!!!!
Alright everyone. Obviously, do we need to keep fanning the fire with 8HRRULE?? We know that he loves flamebait. He's probably having a great 'ole time in front of his computer. We all of us just follow along, feeding into his rhetoric.

We all take these forums for that their worth. However, whenever there is legit information posted on here that deals with 9E, XJ, or any other entity that comes remotely close to 9E, this guy COMPLETELY hijacks the thread with his banter. We lose the focus of what we're talking about and the subject immediately turns to everyone's distaste for PFT or whatever the case might be.

Lets be realistic here. We know where 8HRRULE stands on virtually every aspect of aviation. He's sure let us know with his/hers/it's infinite knowledge.

We all know 8HRRULE is a joke. Lets not fan the flames anymore...

Just put "it" on your ignore list...I did and poof "it" is gone as far as I am concerned.

Oh man, it's slick as h*ll... Just go into your CP and near the bottom on the left side, there's a buddy/ignore list. Just type in 8HRRULE in the ignore list and all of his/hers/it's posts vanish. Of course, if someone replys to their post, you see that... But all original posts are gone!

Hey Shy you seem a lot more upbeat in your recent posts. Things going better? I know you have no clue who I am, but I do care.

Workin'Stiff said:
Oh man, it's slick as h*ll... Just go into your CP and near the bottom on the left side, there's a buddy/ignore list. Just type in 8HRRULE in the ignore list and all of his/hers/it's posts vanish. Of course, if someone replys to their post, you see that... But all original posts are gone!

now that's CRUNK! WHHAAAAAAT

mamba20 said:
Hey Shy you seem a lot more upbeat in your recent posts. Things going better? I know you have no clue who I am, but I do care.
Thanks Mamba,

I AM doing much better. Things have changed, and although I've got those days where I just can't find the will to go on, but it does. I miss her, and always will. Thanks for the thoughts, Mamba.

Shy

Latest resources

Back