• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

endurance of a Global 6000?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Of course all NJ captains help out in the back, just ask them.

Or required for the safe operation of the flight.

We've had to fly the Gulfstreams without flight attendants (the sick call rate has exploded...can you blame them?). Show 'em where the food and drinks are, conduct the safety briefing, ask them to have a nice flight and we'll see you after landing. Period.

I think if a plane has an oven, FAs should be required by the FARs. Ovens spook me a little. And the 605 would be fine with me, even though being stuck at 370 would suck sometimes.

Or required for the safe operation of the flight.

We've had to fly the Gulfstreams without flight attendants (the sick call rate has exploded...can you blame them?). Show 'em where the food and drinks are, conduct the safety briefing, ask them to have a nice flight and we'll see you after landing. Period.
You think the idiots running the show would learn. I hope those G string owners are asking for some compensation when part of their contractually guaranteed ammenities aren't being provided. Not to mention the safety aspect.

You think the idiots running the show would learn. I hope those G string owners are asking for some compensation when part of their contractually guaranteed ammenities aren't being provided. Not to mention the safety aspect.

We didn't have a flight attendant the entire tour around New Year's Eve. Sick call rate that week was RIDICULOUS, not that I blame them. The contract offer the company had recently given them was an insult.

We got lucky and spent most of the tour ferrying airplanes to other crews or maintenance bases or airlining. The only live leg was an eight passenger recovery when a Sovereign next to us broke.

But I do wonder sometimes if there is a contractual penalty for a Gulfstream owner trip that launches without an FA. I doubt it.

Yes the CL605 will replace the Falcons and the CL300s will replcace the Xs and perhaps the G-200s

First CL300 is due early 2014 75 firm order
first CL605 early 2015. 25 firm order

UMMMMMM. NetJets will not be taking any CL300s. We are getting the CL350. Many improvements from the 300. Hence the delay in taking them. CL350 is well into its testing program.

New wing. .88 Mach. Bigger. Longer range. It will set us apart from the other fracs. :beer:

Last edited:
UMMMMMM. NetJets will not be taking any CL300s. We are getting the CL350. Many improvements from the 300. Hence the delay in taking them. CL350 is well into its testing program.

New wing. .88 Mach. Bigger. Longer range. It will set us apart from the other fracs. :beer:

cool, the more reason to try to get into that vs the CL605.. Altought I've noticed many senior guys seem to prefer the CL350 over the CL605

that really creams my corn

cool, the more reason to try to get into that vs the CL605.. Altought I've noticed many senior guys seem to prefer the CL350 over the CL605

that really creams my corn

Ditto, that information was from Mr. Adams in the April 15 Management briefing. I just hope the redesign takes it over 40,000lbs. That would be great.

Ditto, that information was from Mr. Adams in the April 15 Management briefing. I just hope the redesign takes it over 40,000lbs. That would be great.

I would just rather erase the weight distinction in the new contract because I would rather fly the CL300/350 instead of the 605 when the Gulfstream gravy train goes off the rails.

Please tell us a little more about about the CL350.

Latest resources

Back