• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor to lose 38 CRJ-200s to Air Wisconsin and SKW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yea totally. SHe doesn't sound like any mainline pilot I know. If she actually is one, and not a regional dispatcher who wishes she was flying for delta, then she surely cheated on the delta psycho test.

Also, why does she always have the need to tell everyone that she's always getting private messages for advice? Why keep reminding us??

Yes. Absolutely hilarious you ran with this thread. Just emphasizes how insecure you really are.

Yeah, it's hilarious to not know a specific place on an airport! Wow, that is hilarious. That's like asking about The Ford Plant that used to be on the app end of 26R. It's not there anymore, but most ATL guys know where it was.

What really is interesting is the Regional industry today and the multiple problems. You and Chickensled probably don't laugh much otherwise. Oh well.

Have fun in......."the.....kennel..."

That really is hilarious.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Yea totally. SHe doesn't sound like any mainline pilot I know. If she actually is one, and not a regional dispatcher who wishes she was flying for delta, then she surely cheated on the delta psycho test.

Also, why does she always have the need to tell everyone that she's always getting private messages for advice? Why keep reminding us??

An even funnier post. "She" doesn't "SOUND" like a mainline pilot, even though this is an anonymous board.....

That's fine with me. Thanks genius!

Bye Bye---General Lee

What's on C that's at ramp level (inside a hallway) that was left behind from Eastern? Kinda a historical thing Jenny.

Say what??? Where? Ramp level? Great question, an ASA (XJT) guy may know. Anyone else? Probably not. Maybe some 717 crew members might know too, but that's about it.

Here's one for you. How many vending machines are there next to the "Flight Station" in the A Concourse ramp level, and entrance to the DL domestic pilot crew lounge? Go for it sport.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Y'all are both retarded

And you're not? Throw in your XJT situation, and now both of you are even worse off. Oh well.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Ah, you probably mean the old "shortcut" tunnel that connected C to Eastern's half of B at the quarter-point.

Wasn't that blocked off within the last year or so? I think it was.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back