• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor to lose 38 CRJ-200s to Air Wisconsin and SKW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sounds like you listen to "atc live" a lot.

Why don't you ask a question about the ATL airport, maybe where a restaurant is any pilot would know, or something operational that isn't confidential.

You can do the same for every DL hub, I'll try to answer. But honestly, I don't care if people don't believe me. I give my opinions and call it like I see it. I respond to everyone (another reason for a high post total), and I get plenty of PMs where people are seeking some sort of industry advice. I'm happy to give it, too.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Proof? Here ya go:

"wind check?" "how long is final?" "Follow the RJ on the Victor Loop." "Runway 28? Any chance for 27L???" "delete the speed at Hyzman." "RNAV Snuffy."

Ok, does any of that "sound" like a DL pilot? This is still an anonymous board... And I've got an opinion about this industry, and I enjoy this board...

Bye Bye---General Lee

The proof that you aren't a DAL pilot is easy. If you were one, the union and/or company would have found out who you are by now and reeled you in.

Ask ShyGuy/Flyer how that works.

The fact that you spell out 5 letter identifiers the way they sound instead of how they appear in the FMS makes me question if you are any kind of pilot at all. That and I think I remember you sounding out FOQA at some point instead of writing the proper acronym.

But since you asked for a question to prove yourself, where is the pet kennel in ATL?

Last edited:
The proof that you aren't a DAL pilot is easy. If you were one, the union and/or company would have found out who you are by now and reeled you in.

Ask ShyGuy/Flyer how that works.

The fact that you spell out 5 letter identifiers the way they sound instead of how they appear in the FMS makes me question if you are any kind of pilot at all. That and I think I remember you sounding out FOQA at some point instead of writing the proper acronym.

But since you asked for a question to prove yourself, where is the pet kennel in ATL?

The pet kennel? Pilots would know that?? Obviously at your Mom's house. Whatever dumbazz. And I misspelled FOQA..... And that's your evidence? Five letter identifiers "sound" the way I wrote them. He said I didn't "sound" like a pilot. I wrote them as they "sound...." Get it yet genius? I didn't know YOU needed it spelled like it is in the FMS. Funny stuff.... I don't need your approval. I simply don't care. I enjoy this board, and I will continue. Goodnight detective Idiot!

Oh, here you go:

GDNIT DUMAZ!

Bye Bye---General Lee

PS: Here's an article for you about companies enforcing what employees say online or media policies.

By STEVEN GREENHOUSE
JANUARY 21, 2013 WSJ

As Facebook and Twitter become as central to workplace conversation as the company cafeteria, federal regulators are ordering employers to scale back policies that limit what workers can say online.

Employers often seek to discourage comments that paint them in a negative light. Don't discuss company matters publicly, a typical social media policy will say, and don't disparage managers, co-workers or the company itself. Violations can be a firing offense.

But in a series of recent rulings and advisories, labor regulators have declared many such blanket restrictions illegal. The National Labor Relations Board says workers have a right to discuss work conditions freely and without fear of retribution, whether the discussion takes place at the office or on Facebook.

Last edited:
The pet kennel? Pilots would know that?? Whatever dumbazz. And I misspelled FOQA..... And that's your evidence? Five letter identifiers "sound" the way I wrote them. He said I didn't "sound" like a pilot. I wrote them as they "sound...." Get it yet genius? I didn't know YOU needed it spelled like it is in the FMS. Funny stuff.... I don't need your approval. I simply don't care. I enjoy this board, and I will continue. Goodnight detective Idiot!

Oh, here you go:

GDNIT DUMAZ!

Bye Bye---General Lee

I'm a pilot, and I know where it is. Tell you what, next time you are in ATL and doing your walkaround, ask a ramper. Or better yet, ask tower. Report back to me with the correct answer and I will give you my sincerest apology.

You still didn't refute my primary evidence. How is it you can come on here doing your thing for so long without getting a royal spanking from the company you supposedly work for or the union you are supposedly a member of?

It only took Virgin a couple of months to figure out who ShyGuy/Flyer was and tell him to cool it. You just keep going and going and you "work" for a company that seems to place a greater emphasis on reputation and appearance.

In any case, I seem to have struck a mighty big nerve based on the tongue lashing I just got, so I think you have proven my point........

I'm a pilot, and I know where it is. Tell you what, next time you are in ATL and doing your walkaround, ask a ramper. Or better yet, ask tower. Report back to me with the correct answer and I will give you my sincerest apology.

You still didn't refute my primary evidence. How is it you can come on here doing your thing for so long without getting a royal spanking from the company you supposedly work for or the union you are supposedly a member of?

It only took Virgin a couple of months to figure out who ShyGuy/Flyer was and tell him to cool it. You just keep going and going and you "work" for a company that seems to place a greater emphasis on reputation and appearance.

In any case, I seem to have struck a mighty big nerve based on the tongue lashing I just got, so I think you have proven my point........

The Kennel??? Maybe you know where that is around the C Concourse or maybe D, but I doubt any DL pilot knows what the heck you are talking about. The Kennel...... Riiiiiight....??? Is that the bathroom between Five Guys and Baja Fresh in the C Concourse?

And how can any company or union go after someone who doesn't show anything on their avatar as evidence who they supposedly work for? Can a company or union just demand that info? Are they the cops? What if I was just a "super fan" who knew a lot about a company? Could they do anything about that? The answer is NO. This is an anonymous board, and the privacy statement by the webmaster is very specific on privacy rules. Plus, I give my own opinions and don't speak for any group, and again my avatar is clear of any indication of a specific company. Plus, it doesn't hurt that I don't slam a specific company, and everyone slams ALPA.

I frequent this board because I enjoy the industry rumors, debate, and the entertainment value. That's how people should feel when it comes to an anonymous board.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
I can't believe GL doesn't know where the kennel is. If he doesn't come up with the answer soon, then it's a closed case for sure.

Funny stuff.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back