• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor to hire 300-400

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That must be a terrible place to work. At ASA most are still quite happy, but I fear we will get into the same situation. The pinnacle and PSA cave-in dealt us a terrible blow with our contract outlook, and its a source of terrible bitterness toward those pilot groups. That is fact.
Its going to be a long time before that animosity changes.

That must be a terrible place to work. At ASA most are still quite happy, but I fear we will get into the same situation. The pinnacle and PSA cave-in dealt us a terrible blow with our contract outlook, and its a source of terrible bitterness toward those pilot groups. That is fact.
Its going to be a long time before that animosity changes.

It's been like this before the SLI. I'm pre merger OG pinnacle. Spineless tramps high fivin for ontime. History repeats and we are our own enemies.

There are actually people out there that think this big hiring is a good thing. It's to try to stop the bleeding. Unfortunately the bleeding is in a major artery!

Clearly you don't desire the battle royal being given a rest if you also can't resist the urge to pile on. The only thing this merger has made abundantly clear is that Pinnacle and Mesaba pilots are cut from the same cloth and that any differences between them are perception only.

Perhaps you should call the NEW (read pinnacle) ALPA leadership and ask them how handing out PINNACLE ALPA shirts at last weeks recurrent ground school pizza party is "giving it a rest."

I wonder if T.W. would have thought that was a classy thing to do?

Perhaps you should call the NEW (read pinnacle) ALPA leadership and ask them how handing out PINNACLE ALPA shirts at last weeks recurrent ground school pizza party is "giving it a rest."

The paid in full was a french dual slap in the face lol. Ill never forget the faces when they saw those shirts.

Was that the lunch with the fireworks? Had to leave in the middle cause I was gonna say something that might get me fired.

Nobody will go to Endeavor. There is not point in adding the day of testing, video interview, etc.. What a joke. Other regionals can't even fill their classes. Imagine the new bottom feeder trying to find candidates. You deserve what you asked for.

Latest resources

Back