• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor attrition

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's why there's over 100 less FO than CA in DTW next month. That's also why the downgrades were revised from 24 to 83 in the last award. The Comair staffing model is in full effect.

Im not going to be affected. So I really don't give a sh*t! But I am bringing popcorn to the crew room and just watch at my spinless 85% yes voters shake. I am also going to enjoy watching the "ericson" regime shake as well. At this point in my aviation career, the end is near for me. My departure from this industry will conclude with a smile when I see everyone here burn. JUST A FEW MORE MONTH!

What a f$&@ing ass!!! You cut down coworkers and treat the redneck walmart worker with respect when you are shopping there. Hopefully you get hit by a train, bus etc before you quit! Fu!,,Ing idiot. Your endless speeches sound like you suck up to TW. You would make a nice couple!! We all hope you burn as well fu$$&@ing idiot. Go jump in front of the train and put this miserable life behind you!!!

Last edited:
What a f$&@ing ass!!! You cut down coworkers and treat the redneck walmart worker with respect when you are shopping there. Hopefully you get hit by a train, bus etc before you quit! Fu!,,Ing idiot. Your endless speeches sound like you suck up to TW. You would make a nice couple!! We all hope you burn as well fu$$&@ing idiot. Go jump in front of the train and put this miserable life behind you!!!

What are you so upset about? Your fellow coworkers have been boning you all this time? So what's the dilly bobby? You get what you voted for. Sorry but I will not give one chance to help out the company , you and anyone who bends over. P u s s y..

I can't wait for the next reduction notice....more downgrades for the 2000-2004 hires. Then the flow kicks in for the 70 XJers, Bloch awards the same 00-04 hires back to the left seat of the 900, only to be downgraded in two years when the quotas expire. Can someone say training disaster?

I can't wait for the next reduction notice....more downgrades for the 2000-2004 hires. Then the flow kicks in for the 70 XJers, Bloch awards the same 00-04 hires back to the left seat of the 900, only to be downgraded in two years when the quotas expire. Can someone say training disaster?

That's why you should get the h$ll out ASAP

Delta is doing the hiring now. We are going to hire 150 pilots and Delta will be doing the interviewing. Big announcement soon.

Delta is doing the hiring now. We are going to hire 150 pilots and Delta will be doing the interviewing. Big announcement soon.

Sounds like conditional offers for everyone interviewed in SSP so far. Couple 900 guys I flew with got it. More interviewing this week and next. So at least something is going our way finally.

Latest resources

Back