• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor Air-(Pinnacle, Colgan, Mesaba)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice; take thousand and thousands (if not millions) of $$ to 'rebrand' a regional airline with Delta painted on the sides, right after bankruptcy and screwing employees and stockholders out of $millions$. Genius!!

Btw-- the 'new' name is a ripoff of the movie "Ransom" with Mel Gibson. Look it up.
Perhaps I'll rename my paper company "Teldar", or my metal company "Anacot Steel".

I think the Delta paint job will stay on the aircraft. It's the "operated by" emblem that will say Endeavor Air with it's logo on it. A lot easier to change a decal than a whole paint job when the airline gets shut down in a couple years.

Nice; take thousand and thousands (if not millions) of $$ to 'rebrand' a regional airline with Delta painted on the sides, right after bankruptcy and screwing employees and stockholders out of $millions$. Genius!!

Btw-- the 'new' name is a ripoff of the movie "Ransom" with Mel Gibson. Look it up.
Perhaps I'll rename my paper company "Teldar", or my metal company "Anacot Steel".

"Blue Horseshoe LOVES Anacott Steel."

Comair- Part 2 Why not just name it Comair? With the exception of them moving to MSP seems that's where this is headed. Okay maybe...

I think the Delta paint job will stay on the aircraft. It's the "operated by" emblem that will say Endeavor Air with it's logo on it. A lot easier to change a decal than a whole paint job when the airline gets shut down in a couple years.

I would bet on Delta getting the Endeavor running the way they want then selling it for a profit, 6 to 8 year contract included. This way management gets to take a bonus out of the sale.

They make a TON of money pumping up regionals and then sending them off as an IPO.

NWA did it with Pinnacle and I think that was their game plan with Mesaba and Compass before Delta stepped in.

It's simple...

Buy a struggling, low cost regional.
Finance new plane orders for them via lease and enter a long term feed agreement. Poof...IPO for big bucks. Rinse and repeat. They basically manufacture the deal out of thin air.

They make a TON of money pumping up regionals and then sending them off as an IPO.

NWA did it with Pinnacle and I think that was their game plan with Mesaba and Compass before Delta stepped in.

It's simple...

Finance new plane orders for them via lease and enter a long term feed agreement. Poof...IPO for big bucks. Rinse and repeat. They basically manufacture the deal out of thin air.

What are you talking about? That's none sense they were going to shut us down!!! :rolleyes:

What are you talking about? That's none sense they were going to shut us down!!! :rolleyes:

Yeah, because there were not any other regional they could have crushed and offered the same thing. Pinnacle wasn't special, the situation wasn't special. Take the BK cba or take a dirt nap and we will give the opportunity to the next regional who falls on tough times. Phil just made us an easy ass target.

It's simple...

I don't think the investing public would fall for that routine again. NWA did it with Pinnacle and CAL did it with XJT. I know for a fact that XJT's stock price never once rose a above the IPO price. That routine is played out.

Yeah, because there were not any other regional they could have crushed and offered the same thing. Pinnacle wasn't special, the situation wasn't special. Take the BK cba or take a dirt nap and we will give the opportunity to the next regional who falls on tough times. Phil just made us an easy ass target.

Your obviously a Mesaba puke. Phil pants everyone in the company and the union. Every company man/ women bend all over his lies. Phil did not make one penny from me hence my ontime perf was swimming in the pit. Besides nothing has changed since I still see people running trying to get planes out ontime and or bending over for bendevour. Keep sipping on that koolaide about us being ******************** down. I got over it but I guess not quite.How much of a idiot can you be? Like what does it take for you and every company pilot to realize that you have been had! Ugggghhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back