• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

End of year paycheck

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good job General! You just lost an ass-load of credibility.

WN 12 year Captain pay $186 X 90 trip guarantee = $16740.

AAI MAX 15 year Captain pay $163 (new rates) X 70 hour guarantee = $11410

That's a 32% pay raise.

WN 5 year FO pay $112 X 90 trip guarantee = $10,080.

AAI 5 year FO pay $91 X 70 hour guarantee = $6370.

That's a 37% pay raise.

You might notice our 5 year FO's are a stones throw from MAX AAI CAPTAIN PAY.

NWA/Delta didn't do that.

Gup

Good job General! You just lost an ass-load of credibility.

WN 12 year Captain pay $186 X 90 trip guarantee = $16740.

AAI MAX 15 year Captain pay $163 (new rates) X 70 hour guarantee = $11410

That's a 32% pay raise.

WN 5 year FO pay $112 X 90 trip guarantee = $10,080.

AAI 5 year FO pay $91 X 70 hour guarantee = $6370.

That's a 37% pay raise.

You might notice our 5 year FO's are a stones throw from MAX AAI CAPTAIN PAY.

NWA/Delta didn't do that.

Gup

I read what he said, and he stated FOs and Captains moved up from smaller equipment like Dc9s to 767s, making their raises atleast 30 percent. Your two airlines can't really do that since you only have 2 types (717 and 737). I think he was right! A jump from a Dc9 to a 767 could be a huge jump in pay. You lose credibility continually ranting that the Airtran guys will get close to a staple. No they won't.

Can we PLEASE leave the SLI stuff on relevant threads? Pretty please?

I read what he said, and he stated FOs and Captains moved up from smaller equipment like Dc9s to 767s, making their raises atleast 30 percent. Your two airlines can't really do that since you only have 2 types (717 and 737). I think he was right! A jump from a Dc9 to a 767 could be a huge jump in pay. You lose credibility continually ranting that the Airtran guys will get close to a staple. No they won't.

Thanks for putting the 2 airframes involved in the SWA/AAI deal in your post. No one knew what they were before.

You're really smart.

Thanks for putting the 2 airframes involved in the SWA/AAI deal in your post. No one knew what they were before.

You're really smart.

I have to make it easy for you guys since you can't seem to understand even basic concepts about arbitration or SLIs. You won't be making any seniority decisions. Do I have to type that again for you? Maybe General Lee will continue with your tutorial later.

I have to make it easy for you guys since you can't seem to understand even basic concepts about arbitration or SLIs. You won't be making any seniority decisions. Do I have to type that again for you? Maybe General Lee will continue with your tutorial later.

The SLI expert has spoken!

Last edited:
U S Airways A320 Reserve FO PHL $72K

240 Hours Worked TG and Christmas, sick on New Years

Last edited:
It's not all roses. A little anti-Americanism, pedantic checking and training, and Hong Kong is expensive, but if you live there they give you a good housing allowance, about $7500 a month, and a 13th month paycheck(profit dependant). Wife does get to jumpseat in the cockpit however, which is fun and guarantees her a seat on my flights.

The wifey and I are going to move from San Diego to Hong Kong next year. The money will be better, great vacations are very close, and I'm tired of the politics of SOCAL. Communism has nothing on the left in California! ;-)

They are no longer hiring to US bases, that may change, we'll see. Watch this space for changes.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Point taken, thanks.

Love it when the General gets smacked down with the facts from an ex-Northwest guy. Classic.

He probably did better than most of his NWA peers in their SLI. It will be great when Ty Webb gives you the smackdown after your own SLI and he is your Captain! Talk about fun!

Latest resources

Back