empty in here

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

avbug

In several years, I think this is the first time I've seen this...according to the little doohicky at the top of the screen, I'm the only person in "here" (where ever here is). That never happens. How bizarre.

Does this perchance mean that somehow, other posters actually have a life?

avbug said:

Does this perchance mean that somehow, other posters actually have a life?

When I start worrying about spending too much time on these boards, I just tell myself that I spend far less time interacting on the net, than most people spend absorbing mindless television.

Working my brain in order to make an intellegent post is far more rewarding than vegging out and being "entertained".

Later,
8N

Re: Re: empty in here

enigma said:
When I start worrying about spending too much time on these boards, I just tell myself that I spend far less time interacting on the net, than most people spend absorbing mindless television.

Working my brain in order to make an intellegent post is far more rewarding than vegging out and being "entertained".

Later,
8N

This is what I keep telling myself too... Either sit in front of the computer or sit in front of the TV... At least this requires some thought process...

Hey BigD, I got my smoker fired up today, can you say "Baby Back Ribs"???

MMMMmmm.......

FlyChicaga said:
I'm in here with one other person right now. Expected, since it is 3:40 AM Central time. I was chillin' with a friend while she studied for finals tonight (no studying for me because I'M DONE!). :D

So they still call that studing huh. :D

Hey BigD, I got my smoker fired up today, can you say "Baby Back Ribs"???

STOP IT! You're making my mouth water. Ribs sound good....

And FlyChicaga, all I know is that if I'm up in the wee hours of the morning studying with some dame, I'd be hittin' it! :p

Firebomber 747

Avbug, what timezone are you in? I thought about you last weekend. I as talking to Evergreen while sitting in their 747 for some pictures. They are going to make a fire bomber out of a 747, no that would be one heck of a fun job, maybe you should apply.:D

That will be interesting. After all four engines flame out from the smoke, hopefully the wings will stay on.

I helped restore a P2V-7 for Evergreen a few years ago.

They are going to make a fire bomber out of a 747, no that would be one heck of a fun job, maybe you should apply.

Is that project going to be featured on an upcoming episode of Monster Garage?

Quoth DoinTime:

"Is that project going to be featured on an upcoming episode of Monster Garage?"

I can't stop laughing at that one. I can't wait to see the paint job the thing gets in one night!

Dan

Latest resources

Back