• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Empire

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Fokkers & Beer good to here from you again. Blingair I'm hearing rumors about you, give me a call.

If they were the rumors about Bling being drunk and passed out in the bathroom of a less than reputable gentleman's establishment I for one believe them. Although I'm still waiting to see the photographic evidence.
:beer:

Ref

Actually, they were the rumors about Bling and a certain rotund young lady in a Juneau hotel room....

Quoted by ATRCAPT on that fatefull night: "she looks like two scoops of melted vanilla icecream."
I actually thought it sounded good.

Yes Sir...!! I've been to the site, read the schedule, even went to flightaware. I'm curious about the crew scheduling such as time off. :rolleyes:

Thks.

Did you go to Lynx and find it not to your liking? Your past posts would indicate solid Lynx connections if not there right now. Just wondering.

Ref

I can still here the screams or is that ice cream comming from 2406. the bed will never be the same

JNU layovers sure were alot of fun. If I shut my eyes I can still hear the sound of new F/O's throwing up.
I miss Juneau, there was always so much to do. Shooting guns with DZ bum, shuffle board, and alcohol poisoning. I'm heading up to ANC tonight, but its not the same.

JNU layovers sure were alot of fun. If I shut my eyes I can still hear the sound of new F/O's throwing up.
I miss Juneau, there was always so much to do. Shooting guns with DZ bum, shuffle board, and alcohol poisoning. I'm heading up to ANC tonight, but its not the same.

You guys sound like two eighth graders. Why don't you PM each other. I don't care what allegedly happened in a Juneau hotel room

Geeze inline, get over yourself.
Maybe we should talk about cat II approaches behind Rosie O's ass, or stripper flights.

I had tuna this morning and my toots really smell.

Latest resources

Back