• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Empire run out of Wichita and Alliance?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sweet avatar-but you really need to see the picture up close to truly appreciate it. I think I will stay for the next 6-7 months, though not at my own choice.

Any idea what starting F/O pay is?

blingair said:
Alright, heres the skinny: The ICT-AFW-ICT run is a four night (monday night to early friday morning) a week flight that shows at 10:15 pm local time with a 1.4 hour flight to AFW. You sit around for three hours and depart AFW for ICT around 3:30am. 3.0 hours a night. Then you will be on reserve from Friday to monday with a two hour call out.
What the hell is up with that? I'd love to check out an ATR operating feeder for a change of pace, but right now I have it too easy. Don't get me wrong, but what's up with working a full week and then being put on call?

When I used to work for the paper mill, United Paperworkers International Union (UPIU), we got two hours pay if the company called us at home.

WTF is up with working a full week and then being on two hour call all weekend, that's bull ship.

FN FAL said:
What the hell is up with that? I'd love to check out an ATR operating feeder for a change of pace, but right now I have it too easy. Don't get me wrong, but what's up with working a full week and then being put on call?

When I used to work for the paper mill, United Paperworkers International Union (UPIU), we got two hours pay if the company called us at home.

WTF is up with working a full week and then being on two hour call all weekend, that's bull ship.
Heck man, this is nothing...the SEA folks fly two straight weeks of Alaska, then one week of YVR-OAK then a reserve week which is usually away from your home base. We are pilots, not people.

Thanks Bling. :)

FN FAL said:

Actually, I don't think it's quite that bad- I believe that the crew is only on reserve Friday through Saturday morning and then they don't report to work again until Monday night. I'm not 100% sure on that but I think that is pretty acurate

Latest resources

Back