• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Empire pilots suing USAPA!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
perhaps on the day he pulled the trigger but not when USAPA sent out the email begging for donations. As an outsider, every single thing USAPA has done has made them look stupid. Without exception.

I am another outsider, and I was thinking the same thing. USAPA is a joke.

I don't think any judge in his/her right mind would want to open that can of worms. Hence any previous airline mergers would have law suits filed to change their lists.

I don't think any judge in his/her right mind would want to open that can of worms. Hence any previous airline mergers would have law suits filed to change their lists.

on the other hand, USAPA is trying to change an existing list, so turnabout is fair game.

Be careful what you ask for........you just might get it.

The Empire guys got DOH for the equipment type the brought to the merger, DOH for furlough and nonreving. This all took place about 23 years and two judgments ago.

Every day that place gets more effed in the a, it almost unbelievable.

on the other hand, USAPA is trying to change an existing list, so turnabout is fair game.

Be careful what you ask for........you just might get it.

The only difference is that the nic list has never been implemented and voted into a contract and the Empire list was on several occasions.

The only difference is that the nic list has never been implemented and voted into a contract and the Empire list was on several occasions.

Keep in mind that usapa has claimed that they can do anything they want no matter what was previously agreed to. They claim this in one of the filings in the suit with the West pilots. They claim the union has soverignty(?) over seniority and seniority is negotiable like "crew meals". They claim to want to be a DOH airline. Clearly they do not except where the West pilots are concerned.

I can hear it now from Furher f/o bradford.....we are going to be a DOH airline no matter what, its a pillar of unionism etc etc.......er except for you east guys.

Pure Genius Flyin Everywhere !!!!

Fast

what major is this?

Slow-motion train wreck.

Latest resources

Back