• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Empire Airlines (cargo)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bling as always good to here from you. Hey you missed out the other day. It was my turn to puke, I wish I said it was way toooooo much beer, but alas it was bad food. Some day over a beer I will tell you all about it. Great fun. Oh yea the best part was the it was the FO's first trip up to JNU. Hey PM me soon and let me know what is going on. By the way Duddy has changed his mind and is not comming over right is the rumor.

Bling as always good to here from you. Hey you missed out the other day. It was my turn to puke, I wish I said it was way toooooo much beer, but alas it was bad food. Some day over a beer I will tell you all about it. Great fun. Oh yea the best part was the it was the FO's first trip up to JNU. Hey PM me soon and let me know what is going on. By the way Duddy has changed his mind and is not comming over right is the rumor.
That's too bad. I was looking forward to that "what have I done" look. It's kind of like that part in Shawshank Redemption when they all line up to watch the new fish coming off the bus.
Did you get sick off the Frontier Suites goremet brown bag lunch?
I'll give you a call before we head to Viet-freaking-nam!

Hey you big fed. Hows things on the government side? Just once I would like to be the guy who makes people tremble when I hand them my business card.
How's the family and the little one?
Hope all is bueno.

When you are as ougly as I am you always make people tremble when you hand them a business card.
Seriously I hope all is well in India. If I get over there this month I will drop you a line.

fokkers & beer, how time flies! I remember when you brought your 150 over to the shop and James would wrench on it. Now MD-11's!

congrats!

Mike

DZ bum said you were back in PDX working for the evil empire. Welcome back. I'll pop over to the hangar and see whats happening some time.

hey fellas its been a while....if ya remember me
Brian E. can you believe republic is letting me upgrade. im in st. louis now going through class.

Latest resources

Back