Empire Airlines (cargo)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NCherches

Hey, I am interviewing for a PHX base in the Caravan. Anyone know about the quality of life, schedule, pay, etc. about Empire.

Thanks~!

Hey, I am interviewing for a PHX base in the Caravan. Anyone know about the quality of life, schedule, pay, etc. about Empire.

Thanks~!

Quick question: why leave a CJ3 for a Caravan? Is it a QOL issue?

Regardless, I wish you luck.

Be on the lookout for the new FBOhotties.com site coming in the next couple of weeks... should be good!

I've not heard good things about them. Training contract issues and such.

I'm sure others would say the opposite.

I flew both the Caravans, and the F's for Empire. I left just when they were phasing out the F's for ATR's. I must say the Caravan was one of the sweetest lifestyles I ever had. You often flew 4 days a week, all day work (I was home for dinner with the wife every night).
I flew them out of PDX. There are quite a few guys who have been there (PDX) for 10+ years flying them. They are guys who have been in the industry a long time, doing odd jobs, and finally found a niche.
If I can answer any specifics, shoot me a PM.

empire just voted in a union because work conditions and pay have gotten really bad and management won't work witht the pilot group. but the caravan is a cush job just would do it with another company.

Latest resources

Back