Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

Spelling? It's 55 tonnes.

Emirates crappy? Just like EVERY OTHER AIRLINE ON EARTH! I just read a VERY long thread on Qatar, where I'm applying next, and about how Qatar is crap and Emirates is great, and 100x better than Qatar.

I also read someone's post that said Cathay was fantastic, and I had a guy I know spend a month telling me it was awful.

The only thing bad about Emirates (overall) is now I don't qualify anymore, and I've never even flown an RJ!

cliff
NBO

This message is hidden because Browntothebone is on your ignore list.

go to your CP or control panel settings, and look on the left side you will see "edit ignore list" click that and type his name. Then select OK

I really does make a great difference. I don't like suppressing differing opinions. I really want to listen to people I might not normally agree with.

Since 1997, I have stumbled on a very few such as hellonewman and BTTB, that contribute nothing. They are pot stirrers who post flame and then sit back with glee and watch the fireworks start.

They are that .5% that like to pull fire alarms. You can spot them at the back of the crowd masturbating.

Hi!

Spelling? It's 55 tonnes.

Emirates crappy? Just like EVERY OTHER AIRLINE ON EARTH! I just read a VERY long thread on Qatar, where I'm applying next, and about how Qatar is crap and Emirates is great, and 100x better than Qatar.

I also read someone's post that said Cathay was fantastic, and I had a guy I know spend a month telling me it was awful.

The only thing bad about Emirates (overall) is now I don't qualify anymore, and I've never even flown an RJ!

cliff
NBO

There is no subsitute for expereince.

That's what he meant Cliff. Hope life is good in the NBO.

Hi!

Yeah, but my point was, while he was chastising the guy for "hostitute", he screwed up on tons/tonnes.

English spelling is stupid, and it is an ability, not something that you can learn. You can improve your spelling, and your vertical jumping ability, but only to a certain point. If you want to jump a lot higher, or spell a lot better, you need different parents.

We don't tease people who are mentally retarded...they are doing the best they can. The same goes for spelling...it has NOTHING to do with IQ or how much you try to learn in school...you can spell, or you can't.

Note: Some of the best writers in America can't spell very well. This makes sense because writing has nothing to do with spelling. I'm lucky, in that I'm good in both, but I don't correct people's spelling (Unless they are on someone else's case!), for the same reason I don't tease people that are shorter than me...it's how they were born, not something they did or didn't do.

cliff
NBO

When you go to the supermarket to buy apples, you pick the best looking apples from the ones that are available to you and not because all the apples in the pile won't satisfy your hunger. Right now there are plenty of experienced pilots out there looking for jobs and remember that for these international gigs your competition comes from all over the world, not just here in the US. In the past two classes here there is nobody with RJ only experience and three years ago they hired DEC's here, in Vietnam airlines, In Asiana, In Edo Air and a handful of other places in the middle east and India. Like somebody said, supply and demand

When you go to the supermarket to buy apples, you pick the best looking apples from the ones that are available to you and not because all the apples in the pile won't satisfy your hunger.

Wrong!

You pick the apples who that are the youngest and greenest, because those other apples have been there forever and they have had their chance, dammit! It isn't the young little green apple's fault that the old apples haven't been picked... Those old ones probably didn't spend enough money becoming apples in the first place.

Why, you probably should pick oranges instead! I know they aren't apples, but they have been discriminated against by virtue of being oranges and not apples. Too say nothing of asperagus... Now that is a class of individual that should be catapulted to the top of the food chain, produce seniority be damned.

Any pilot can fly an airplane, but it takes a really good pilot to get out of flying an airplane.

I just finished a 14:24 two day trip and only had to fly one leg. DS and pay protected for the rest. Its easy to manipulate crew scheduling using the Jedi mind trick, when their last job was asking "do you want fries with that?"

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back