• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Emirates in talks with AA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, you assume a lot. Why would the Japanese, Thai, and Philippine Govts allow unrestricted access or open sky's to EK when it could hurt their own national airlines? And again, AA uses BA for connections to Africa. Going all the way to DXB and then back tracking to Africa takes longer. If someone wants to go to somewhere way out there, like to Conakry, then maybe. But to big cities like Nairobi or Joberg, not a chance.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Article on the Philippines open sky agreement with EK.....with the exception of MNL.

http://www.uaeinteract.com/docs/UAE_inks_MoU_with_Philippine_to_meet_Air_Traffic_demands_/51090.htm

Last edited:
Wow, you assume a lot. Why would the Japanese, Thai, and Philippine Govts allow unrestricted access or open sky's to EK when it could hurt their own national airlines? And again, AA uses BA for connections to Africa. Going all the way to DXB and then back tracking to Africa takes longer. If someone wants to go to somewhere way out there, like to Conakry, then maybe. But to big cities like Nairobi or Joberg, not a chance.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Do you do any research? Third paragraph down talks about the open skies agreement EK has with Thailand. It also talks about open skies from some cities in JAPAN.....Additionally, EK already has open skies within the US...it's all in the article.....That is if you trust what aviation week publishes.

http://www.aviationweek.com/Article.aspx?id=/article-xml/AW_06_10_2013_p32-585410.xml

Last edited:
Gents,

It's pretty easy how to handle him. Just do what he does. I started playing his game and all of a sudden I'm getting pvt messages from (I don't know who these guys Are) suggesting "putting him on ignore list"..-and "why don't you move on" etc

Very enlightening

I actually think he's getting paid by FI to stir it up...so just do his thing...don't answer pertinent points ...just throw it back ....and then we will see if FI still want to pay him..because every post will become. Your momma, Lubbock overnights, sandpit rape, RJ slumming... You know his cut and paste routine

Because all this site will become - is multiple GL back and forths... Which is worthless and suicidal for the moderators...they tolerate it...so they're going to get it...all the good guys have left, FD, MAGNUM, SWA BUBBA, ETC...advertisers will figure this out if the moderators don't

So back to business

.Poor little FO GL...

What say you... Stuffing for the DC9 upgrade ...gonna miss the Sundaes on the mini heavy.

Poor little FO GL

Last edited:
Article on the Philippines open sky agreement with EK.....with the exception of MNL.

http://www.uaeinteract.com/docs/UAE_inks_MoU_with_Philippine_to_meet_Air_Traffic_demands_/51090.htm

"Other than Manilla...." So, let me guess, Cebu? How many in Cebu can afford EK tickets? Ok, how many will take Cebu Pacific A330s? They announced new US routes, and I think they will charge less. Philippine Air would probably add flights too. Not so easy, and Cebu Pacific already announced first.

Bye Bye---General Lee

"Other than Manilla...." So, let me guess, Cebu? How many in Cebu can afford EK tickets? Ok, how many will take Cebu Pacific A330s? They announced new US routes, and I think they will charge less. Philippine Air would probably add flights too. Not so easy, and Cebu Pacific already announced first.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You are going to focus on one city, that I even stated was not included in the open skies agreement with the Philippines out of the 3 COUNTRIES that you stated didn't have open skies agreements with EK. Just admit that your information was misleading and incorrect.

Go into politics.....you would be perfect at avoiding questions and challenges on information that YOU yourself presented first.

On the cost of tickets. EK starts CRK (Philippines) next month. We will see how many in CRK can "afford" those expensive EK tickets.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back