• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Emirates hub busting. UK-US

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And once again a perfectly normal thread degenerates into mud slinging & insult.

There is not even an attempt anymore on 'Flightinfo' to engage in a good debate.

Once the guy above dropped "yeah 'mothaf#####" - there went the neighborhood.

fv

Emirates has interline agreements with all major US airlines in addition to their code share with Alaska and JetBlue. Often see passengers connecting on Delta, AA, United on one Emirates ticket.

why do you give a sh#t if some US pilots choose to live in another country and fly planes? Are you advocating closing the borders? Get a grip man...

It would appear that many of them are on this board cheering the demise of the US industry. Sour grapes on their part since they won't make it to a US legacy.

I am not cheering nor loyal to EK. I'm here to take their money and bring it home. Don't let my CORRECTIONS to General Lee's ignorance, xenophobia and claim to my "horrid lifestyle" be misconstrued as cheering. Just stating the facts. Maybe as a warning to the US major's to wake up...but I will tell you it is too late (not cheering, stating facts)

Yeah...the way they defended Detroit....

The Mayor and City Manager pulled it into BK, not the Congressmen or Senators. Not really the same.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I am not cheering nor loyal to EK. I'm here to take their money and bring it home. Don't let my CORRECTIONS to General Lee's ignorance, xenophobia and claim to my "horrid lifestyle" be misconstrued as cheering. Just stating the facts. Maybe as a warning to the US major's to wake up...but I will tell you it is too late (not cheering, stating facts)

Ignorance? What happened to the Australian lady who was raped and then jailed? Correct that you jackhole. Countries are starting to protect themselves against your "invasion" of Europe (Austria just limited your flights and stated no A380s at Wein). Correct those facts. The US Majors are smart enough to watch your attempts, and laugh----Birmingham, England to......wait for it.....Boston? Huh? Say what? Dumb! Good luck with that one....hey, have you started Benhgazi yet? Great for you if so! Riiiight. Bye now!

Bye Bye---General Lee

The Mayor and City Manager pulled it into BK, not the Congressmen or Senators. Not really the same.

Bye Bye---General Lee

General, I meant what happened long before the bankruptcy. I meant the way your elected representatives protected the US auto industry over the years.

I'm pretty sure you knew that....

Latest resources

Back