Emerson at SUS filled?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Broke in CVG said:
Anyone know for sure if Emerson has filled their opening in SUS?
No, not filled yet. Be advised, calling up there and saying things like, "Thanks for ignoring me, guess I didn't get the job" will get you tossed. Lots of people are doing that thinking they have already filled the job in all actuallity, the position has not been filled as the powers that be have just been busy/out of town. The wheels are now turning, so those selected should hear soon, if not already. But as of yet, the 2 (maybe 3) positions have not been filled, nor has anyone been interviewed.

Here's what I've heard....

At the end of January, I called back and talked to HR. They stated that they will be in touch with "everyone" within 60 days (I'm not quite sure what "everyone" meant. I have heard they are good at sending out "no thanks" letters to the unfortunate ones). I've also been in touch with a few others within the dept. and they've said that nothing has really started yet.

One of my insiders also told me that from the time he submitted his resume a few years ago after they posted an opening that it took about 5 months until his start date.

Let me know what you guys hear, if anything at all. I'll do likewise.

Latest resources

Back