Emergency Order Of Revocation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MckPickel,

I saw a very similar letter the other day on the CP desk! Had your name on it! Wonder if you should be concerned?

Actually... He can reapply in 6 months.. His lawyers got the FAA to reduce the 1 year to 6 months if he didn't appeal..

chperplt said:
Actually... He can reapply in 6 months.. His lawyers got the FAA to reduce the 1 year to 6 months if he didn't appeal..
Now that's appealing.

mattpilot said:
He can use the hours he already has. All he needs for the practical test is 3 hours within the last 60 days.

Yup, I know.

But as a CFI would you sign this guy off after 3 hours? I highly doubt it. He will have a hard time getting a CFI to take the risk to sign him off after this.

“Read on SCAB it's the guy that busted the DC prohibited airspace”

Why do you have to be a d*ck ?

fxbat said:
“Read on SCAB it's the guy that busted the DC prohibited airspace”

Why do you have to be a d*ck ?

Why....um read some of his posts. He's a SCAB. He helped to ruin others lives and he's proud of it. So should we reward him with kindness for his insulence?

mckpickle said:
Why....um read some of his posts. He's a SCAB. He helped to ruin others lives and he's proud of it. So should we reward him with kindness for his insulence?

At least somebody still has some common sense.

wmuflyguy said:
Ok, I understand ya now.

I mean having to go back and get all the endorsements again is a giant pain in the arse. Though i agree, he has no business in an airplane

Everything will be ok, he'll just apply to GIA and they will train him the "right way"

mckpickle said:
insulence?

Spellchecker.....

Let's be nice boys and girls. The house on which a C150 falls after being popped by a Viper in the ADIZ could be your own......

Latest resources

Back