• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Emergency Order Of Revocation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Someone has to be a SCAB so you guys can have someone to kick around. If I wasn't around you would hurl your insults and bad feelings towards, the poor, the needy, the unfortunate in this life. That would include others of a diffrent race than yourself, diffrent orientation, religion or creed. So yes I am very PROUD to be a SCAB, hurl away and I will take it with a smile, much rather to me than some of the others that I have mentioned. Just don't curse at the lady holding a baby at 0200 when it is -4 degrees outside in the morning begging for money or food as you come out of your night club.Or kick the kids begging for food or make fun of the desperate prositutes on the street. Yes I am a SCAB but I have seen non-SCABS doing all of the above, you know what I have never seen my SCAB buddies doing it, instead I see compasion, reserve, and repect in them for the poor and the needy. You see maybe being a SCAB has taught us all something, something that not being a SCAB we would never have been able to experience. I am thankful for the experience and your name calling reminds me of that. Thankyou.

:confused:

It's wrong to kick kids begging for food? Sorry...

TurboS7 said:
you know what I have never seen my SCAB buddies doing it, instead I see compasion, reserve, and repect in them for the poor and the needy.

LOL!!!! Now that's some funny stuff.

It's wrong to kick kids begging for food?
Can we get a second opinion on that one? Few things in life are as much fun, and it pains me to think I may have to give it up. Then all I'll have left is burning homeless people alive, sexually molesting nuns, and pushing autistic kids in wheelchairs down the stairwell. :(

"Fun is where you find it."

Minhberg the Silly

Snakum,

Now I know you are sick. The only way you could have found about homeless people on this thread was to so a search for homeless. Well go ahead and beat them up, but remember" unto the least of these my brethern you have done it unto me." I think the poor and the homeless are in the world, put there by God just to see how we react. For all I know they are all "angels unaware".

:)

Now I know you are sick.
It's true ... :(

Minh
(On a serious note, though, I am poor, myself, and I have been homeless before, as well. So I have a bit more sympathy for them than the average person. Hence, I buy two or three coats, four or five pairs of gloves, and at least two pairs of boots every Winter because I have a habit of giving mine away to the guys I see freezing on the I-40 and Wendover Ave. exits. :))

wmuflyguy said:
No, it was revoked. Meaning he doesn't have it anymore.

He can however retake the written and checkride after 1 year and try to get it again. However, if I were him i would call it quits.

Aren't you the "real" TheGuat? You are the guy who was a Comair intern and had the dorky personal webpage aren't you?

Nope and Yes....oh and i work there now.

Dudes and especially dudettes need to be careful operating the CRJ at 410. It takes a skilled hand to keep it up there and I've done it before so I know what I speak

Why dont you take your skilled hand and go f@%@ yourself.

Latest resources

Back