• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Embry-Riddle to purchase Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was wondering where you were at. Shouldn't you be rehearsing for the next ERAU Top Gun spoof tryouts? I hear it is going to be tough this year.

wmuflyguy said:
I was wondering where you were at. Shouldn't you be rehearsing for the next ERAU Top Gun spoof tryouts? I hear it is going to be tough this year.
I hear that Val Kilmer tried out, but he didn't pass his IP upgrade, and he wasn't even wearing his Ray Bans during the meetings!

PS
I'm not really serious here, I just live with 3 Rdiddle Rats!

urflyingme?! said:
I hear that Val Kilmer tried out, but he didn't pass his IP upgrade, and he wasn't even wearing his Ray Bans during the meetings!

PS
I'm not really serious here, I just live with 3 Rdiddle Rats!
I live with 4!!

But I'm lucky enuf to have friends/housemates that aren't the airforceusaf type!

You lucky dog. One of the guys has the Top Gun them on his alarm, cell phone ringer, car horn, security motion detector at the front door, it plays when u open the fridge, and start up his computer.

Every time we get in the car, there it goes... "Plaaayyin wi-i-ith tha booys" DAMN YOU KENNY LOGGINS!

urflyingme?! said:
You lucky dog. One of the guys has the Top Gun them on his alarm, cell phone ringer, car horn, security motion detector at the front door, it plays when u open the fridge, and start up his computer.

Every time we get in the car, there it goes... "Plaaayyin wi-i-ith tha booys" dang YOU KENNY LOGGINS!
The secret is to avoid the Navy and AF ROTC types...Army all the way..

Latest resources

Back