• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Embry Riddle Online Degree

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
it says 30 credit hours for liscences. ERAU gave me 60 or something like that.

who knows anymore. I'll probably still call them.

I'm tempted just to go to www.ashwooduniversity.net and pay the 600 bucks to be a phd and get my BS for no money down.

I mean if you're a phd who's really going to ask what college you went to? :)

At UVSC there's about 60 units Gen Ed, 30 Units for PPL-CFII/MEI and the other 30 units comes from other aviation related classes like ATC, Aviation Weather, Flight Physiology, CRM, Turbine aircraft, ATP written. You can also get credits for work experience in an aviation related job. I think that was around 12 units. There's also the undergrad project. I think I only challenged 16 units for my ratings and took the classes for ratings I already held. That helped raise my GPA by taking classes where I already knew the material

I'm glad to hear your glowing remarks about UVSC Viper. They are affiliated with the aero-club where I'm about to start my PPL which makes it easy to work in one of their programs.

I had some reservations, not the least of which was whether I should start my PPL as soon as possible or wait until I get into college. Now that I know universities offer credits for certifications I attain outside of the university I guess there is nothing holding my back from starting down this road other than financial pains.

JWilliams said:
I'm glad to hear your glowing remarks about UVSC Viper. They are affiliated with the aero-club where I'm about to start my PPL which makes it easy to work in one of their programs.

I had some reservations, not the least of which was whether I should start my PPL as soon as possible or wait until I get into college. Now that I know universities offer credits for certifications I attain outside of the university I guess there is nothing holding my back from starting down this road other than financial pains.

no problem. I had my concerns about the place. I started off by taking two classes to see how i liked it.

Latest resources

Back