• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Embraer sees Delta order

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Delta pilots want Southwest Pay and to get it they will give up scope for 99 seaters. Count on it General.

Delta pilots want Southwest Pay and to get it they will give up scope for 99 seaters. Count on it General.

For their 737s... More for anything else with more seats.

I doubt the scope relief this time around. One big difference: bankruptcy will no longer be the driving issue.

Guys like Bill Lumberg or ACL might know the exact number, but that is what I believe is correct. A lot more mainline planes before anymore DCI planes over their cap.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I think the number is 781 or 783 mainline jets.....before they can acquire more 76 seaters and we are down on that number by like 12 airframes I believe. More DC-9's are being parked than we are getting MD-90s....so the net number will drift down some.

DCI is at the limit, the way I remember it.

Scope is universal now....I think everybody gets it. We are being squeezed from both sides of the seniority list. Richard and Northwest never met a codeshare they didn't like.

No, scope is a non-issue for most. Most FDAL and FNWA pilots have seen what RJs have done to this career, and a lot of that was added in the BK process. I disagree. And, allowing the Airtran guys to get Southwest pay will help the DL pilots' cause.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I think the number is 781 or 783 mainline jets.....before they can acquire more 76 seaters and we are down on that number by like 12 airframes I believe. More DC-9's are being parked than we are getting MD-90s....so the net number will drift down some.

DCI is at the limit, the way I remember it.

Scope is universal now....I think everybody gets it. We are being squeezed from both sides of the seniority list. Richard and Northwest never met a codeshare they didn't like.

I agree. Scope is important dealing with RJs, Joint Ventures, and code-shares. All of them need to be watched and have set limits, and that will be important in upcoming negotiations as well.

Bye Bye---General Lee

For their 737s... More for anything else with more seats.

I doubt the scope relief this time around. One big difference: bankruptcy will no longer be the driving issue.

You are correct. Not as many external pressures this time around, at least not yet. Higher profits always help, too.

Bye Bye--General Lee

At the slightest hint of praise from The General ..... Jonsonrod disappears into his parents bathroom for some 'me time'.

:D

Jealous? I bet you are. Your name is very appropriate.

Bye Bye---General lee

Latest resources

Back