Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyingmoose1

Dear emb skillz,
I am writing you today to request that you stop the nonsense that you are spouting out of your mouth. You are demonstrating conduct un-becoming of an employee with CHQ. Your behavior is completely non exemplatory and very embarrassing. I am in hopes that you are not a pilot here and if you are, than you are completely out of line. Should you wish to debate such nonsense than you can find me in GSO, again sir cease your endless stream of boasting. Your boasting is completely un fettered and it shows your lack of skillz in the aviation world.
Regards,
ER

I think it's funny to see his posts and then watch all the idiots give him the exact responses he's looking for. If people wouldn't get so wound up about everything, he'd get bored and move on.

Right or wrong I do think he's entertaining. If you want him to stop, stop feeding the fire. He'll go back to his virtual airline soon enough.

Don't come here enough to be famaliar with his posts but I will say this:

who gives a rat's ass??? <---(if this was your mentality I guarantee there would be a whole lot less emb skillz out there.)

I get a good laugh everytime he posts something, sometimes because of what he says, sometimes because of the responses that he gets. Either way it's entertaining.

I say let him keep posting.

He's whats called a gimmick account like duane woerthless and frank lorenzo. gimmick accounts are meant to be funny, and if they are not, they should be banned.

Latest resources

Back