• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Emb 170 guys......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
what i would like to know is, are the tsa guys going to show any emotion when they come down to miami after taking mq flying with its own airplanes. I am not mad at those pilots; however, now they are going to be doing the wipsawing against eagle pilots. imho. f+8k ho jets

It's not just a start up company, those CRJ7s that you see out there SHOULD HAVE BEEN TSA AIRPLANES. I hope you at least understand that. To get around the pilots the TSA created an alter ego and pilots betrayed their union for their own career needs. Look into a Websters and learn the definition of a SCAB.
I understand the situation completely. My point is that they are not scabs!! I don't agree with what is happening between GoJets and TSA but Point blank they are not Scabs!!. Getting back to the original point of this post, Little restriction out of LGA for the 170 or 175 and both Gojets and TSA are welcome on the jumpseat when I am flying!! Come on down!!

AIRLINE DRIVER I totally respect your point...I just like mind better!!!!

what i would like to know is, are the tsa guys going to show any emotion when they come down to miami after taking mq flying with its own airplanes. I am not mad at those pilots; however, now they are going to be doing the wipsawing against eagle pilots. imho. f+8k ho jets
I am an Eagle guy, if you cant understand the difference of what Go-Jets did to TSA vs what is happening now then you are too dumb for words.
TSA is not costing me my job, TSA is not reducing our flying(we are actually gaining 96 hours for our ORD base) We are not in contract talks with management. TSA is not an alter ego of Eagle, wow you are not smart.

You Should really have NO problems on the Shuttle side period. ON the Republic side you will have about
a 2% chance of NOT making the jump seat. So you are good

Latest resources

Back