Emb 170 guys......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DIAMONDDD

Are you ever weight restricted coming out of LGA? (For jumpseat purposes). Thanks.

Only if we have to tanker a bunch of gas due to needing an alternate and we're landing weight limited 'cuz it's a short trip.What with the lines in LaGarbage (like tonight-number 40 about 9PM),I'm sure we can burn 190 lbs. extra on the taxi fuel.

Are you ever weight restricted coming out of LGA? (For jumpseat purposes). Thanks.

ALWAYS RESTRICTED FOR :uzi: GO-S#IT SCABS!!! SO DONT COME AND ASK FOR IT...
FREAKING :puke: SCABS!!!!

other than that :cool: mi casa su casa!!!

ALWAYS RESTRICTED FOR :uzi: GO-S#IT SCABS!!! SO DONT COME AND ASK FOR IT...
FREAKING :puke: SCABS!!!!

other than that :cool: mi casa su casa!!!
I am curious, Did the Gojet Pilot's cross a Picket line?
Noooooooooo! Did the new Hire FO's right out of the puppy mills know and understand the background behind Gojets and realize that they were taking a job that was paying less there than at transtates? Nooooooo!! So why would you punish a new hire brand new to the industry who is so green that he makes Kermit the frog look pail?

People seem to be using the word SCAB Very loosely as of late. Cross a picket line, YES you are a Scab. Go to work for a start up company, that is a whole different story. Not trying to start a war just putting things into a different perspective.

I am curious, Did the Gojet Pilot's cross a Picket line?
Noooooooooo! Did the new Hire FO's right out of the puppy mills know and understand the background behind Gojets and realize that they were taking a job that was paying less there than at transtates? Nooooooo!! So why would you punish a new hire brand new to the industry who is so green that he makes Kermit the frog look pail?

People seem to be using the word SCAB Very loosely as of late. Cross a picket line, YES you are a Scab. Go to work for a start up company, that is a whole different story. Not trying to start a war just putting things into a different perspective.

It's not just a start up company, those CRJ7s that you see out there SHOULD HAVE BEEN TSA AIRPLANES. I hope you at least understand that. To get around the pilots the TSA created an alter ego and pilots betrayed their union for their own career needs. Look into a Websters and learn the definition of a SCAB.

Well, it's not Webster's, but here you go:

American Heritage Dictionary:
    1. A worker who refuses membership in a labor union.
    2. An employee who works while others are on strike; a strikebreaker.
    3. A person hired to replace a striking worker.
There was no strike, and they didn't refuse membership into a labor union. Is the way the company came to be wrong? Absolutely, but that has been covered here plenty.

Ha, this is awesome. We turned this thread about 170s being weight restricted into a pissing match about ho-jets.

Ha, this is awesome. We turned this thread about 170s being weight restricted into a pissing match about ho-jets.

Yeah, I thought that was interesting too! The question was answered with the first two responses, so I think we're good.

Latest resources

Back